Rams vs Chiefs

aria

Reaction score
Atl you are correct but Philly is 12th in scoring defense and was 6th before the saint's game. The 3 games before us, atl was only giving up 20ppg. The giants are in the bottom 6 and was 20th before Sunday. Rams and KC defenses are much better than atl and giants .
Philly went from 6th to 23rd after one game? Seriously? I’m talking overall defense. Regardless, I think a lot of that was somewhat padded from prior to all their injuries.

khiladi

Reaction score
That last INT was not really a bone-headed decision, because they had really had one play left and no time outs to burn and like 75 yards to go. The time out before that cost then. Nobody was open and Mahomes was buying time and the clock was at what by then?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The man had 3 ints in a game that should have been over, when he only had 1, he has 6 ints all year with 38tds and you call him mistake prone- lol. Mahomes is on pace for around 53tds and 8 ints.

I would take that every single year from my QB and wont look back.

But he sucks against good teams on the road

aria

Reaction score
The man had 3 ints in a game that should have been over, when he only had 1, he has 6 ints all year with 38tds and you call him mistake prone- lol. Mahomes is on pace for around 53tds and 8 ints.

I would take that every single year from my QB and wont look back.
It was in reference to this game, and turning the ball over as much as he did, I haven’t looked at his yearly stats but thanks for the update. You can call it whatever you want but in reference to turning the ball over 5 times in one game, I call it mistake prone, whether it’s common for him or not.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Im usually the type of guy who thinks if you get a ticket to the dance (Playoffs) you have a chance but after watching this game here its really disheartening. I dont think theres a snowballs chance in hell the cowboys could beat this rams team or new orleans even if they got some turnovers I dont see how they win. I hope they prove me wrong.

This game gives me hope for the Rams...The Saints I agree they are absolutely scary. This chiefs defense will go down as the worst of all time. Our defense can get off the field vs the Rams and I think our offense can score on them. We put up 40+ on a way better defense then the rams earlier this year. Any given week in this league.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
But he sucks against good teams on the road
I guess losing to the Pats w Tom Brady and losing to the Rams when he had 450 yards 6td and 1 int with the lead with less than 2 minutes granted he threw 2 late last minute ints. Mahomes is still a good on his way to been a great QB who will more than likely throw for 50td at 23 years old.