Twitter: Randall Cobb Comments On Rodgers, Prescott & Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Give Cobb a cognitive test. I know some other people who should get one too. Very prominent figures and have a lot of power in this country, supposedly.

Mannix

Reaction score
Someone on here....WISH I COULD REMEMBER WHO....swore up and down that Christian Hackenberg was gonna be elite too. So there's that.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He wasn't asked about Prescott...

It was a voluntary response...

Dak Haters are Imbeciles....compared to Cobb:lmao:
Yeah and he talked about the 3 primary QBs he’s had during his career. No issue with what he said, Cobbs a smart dude and answered the question perfectly. Reading between the lines it sounds like he would rank those guys as Rogers, Prescott, then Watson. No issue there. I’m just not sure how much more I would take out of that quote?

Qcard

Reaction score
Yeah and he talked about the 3 primary QBs he’s had during his career. No issue with what he said, Cobbs a smart dude and answered the question perfectly. Reading between the lines it sounds like he would rank those guys as Rogers, Prescott, then Watson. No issue there. I’m just not sure how much more I would take out of that quote?
Oh my bad!

Dak Haters are Imbecile experts at telling Cowboy Fans what to take or not take from Pro Athlete's quotes :laugh::clap:

Imagine the opposite, IF Randall Cobb had spoken about Aaron Rodgers and Watson BUT said nothing about Prescott (when asked about QBs).

Dak Haters are Soft :muttley:Weirdos

Qcard

Reaction score
That's what stood out to me more than him calling Dak elite. lol
Imagine if Randall Cobb used Elite on Aaron and Watson but excluded Prescott!!!

Dak Haters would have lost their collective pint sized minds....

Dak Haters take notes.....Elite is a Noun!!!:muttley:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cobb seems like a great dude. I don’t agree but I obviously have no issue with his take. High character and it’s obvious why Aaron swears by him.

I don’t get the rest of the fragility and extreme sensitivity shown by those offended by criticism of the qb when folks chime in with opposition. Just seems weak.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Cobb seems like a great dude. I don’t agree but I obviously have no issue with his take. High character and it’s obvious why Aaron swears by him.

I don’t get the rest of the fragility and extreme sensitivity shown by those offended by criticism of the qb when folks chime in with opposition. Just seems weak.
Well let me help. You watch your TEAMS Qb play he plays at a rate of top 5 in good years top ten on bad. You see others around the league say he's a up and coming young star

And to you , it's obvious your QB is NOT the problem with your team. Then you come on YOUR Teams Message board only to see so called Cowboys fans trashing him.

Just so you know, in case you didn't NO ONE LIKES TO SEE THEIR QB TRASHED

Especially by LESSER individuals

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well let me help. You watch your TEAMS Qb play he plays at a rate of top 5 in good years top ten on bad. You see others around the league say he's a up and coming young star

And to you , it's obvious your QB is NOT the problem with your team. Then you come on YOUR Teams Message board only to see so called Cowboys fans trashing him.

Just so you know, in case you didn't NO ONE LIKES TO SEE THEIR QB TRASHED

Especially by LESSER individuals
They’re just opinions. Good grief. Not everyone takes offense to criticism of a player on their fave team but clearly you do. That’s cool too but while I understand the passion, I don’t understand the offense.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Especially considering that he was a one season teammate of Dak's. So, he's seen how Dak works and plays for himself. So, for what he said to come from Randall Cobb, that speaks volume to just how good a player Dak is. There's a reason he's respected around the NFL by other players.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Players don't like to burn bridges, kind of like players not speaking about another player's contract or money.
On the other hand, Cobb didn't have to call Dak elite. He could have chosen other words.
While I have my own opinions, I'm not going to argue with someone who ACTUALLY played with Dak.
I teach my sports journalism students, STAY IN YOUR LANE! You're the writer not the athlete. Your job is to write with prolific prose, accuracy and clarity. Your job is NOT to get in an argument with a player over matters he CLEARLY knows more about than you do.
You don't want to be in a situation where an athlete says, "I PLAYED with him. Did you play with him? I thought not. Next question."

Status
Not open for further replies.