Twitter: Randall Cobb Comments On Rodgers, Prescott & Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Randall Cobb was asked if he fully appreciated how special Aaron Rodgers was before leaving Packers: "I mean yeah, I would say so. But I was very fortunate to go to Dallas and play with someone who I think is elite in Dak and someone in Deshaun Watson in Houston who I think is a really good player. Obviously coming back to Green Bay and being with Aaron again, you pick up on the little things that make him so special."

Another enlightened one who thinks Dak is elite.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I didn't realize Cobb was a low life thug till those comments.

Hate to see it.

jk
Cobb is one of the all time great professional football players taking everything in to account, ie on field and off field. The only low life thug here is apparently yourself with this comment.

Dre11

Reaction score

Randall Cobb was asked if he fully appreciated how special Aaron Rodgers was before leaving Packers: "I mean yeah, I would say so. But I was very fortunate to go to Dallas and play with someone who I think is elite in Dak and someone in Deshaun Watson in Houston who I think is a really good player. Obviously coming back to Green Bay and being with Aaron again, you pick up on the little things that make him so special."

Uh oh, here comes the Cobb slander

Dre11

Reaction score
That's cool and all don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure you put should much stock into these types of questions. Very few players will do anything but prop up a former teammate to the media.
Although he could've said just a good player like he said about Watson

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Hurts totally sucked until he was given the best Oline in the NFL, top tier WRs, very good RBs and one of the best playcallers.

Eagles fans should not be throwing knives around here.
I get it but Lions knife did not go in near as far as some of the other posts about Dak. Our own fans drive the knife in and twist it during insertion. Just sayin.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's funny that so many people struggle to accept the fact that Dak is a franchise quarterback. No he is not Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burow, or prime Aaron Rodgers.

But is he good enough to get the Cowboys to the top? Yes. Lesser QB's in this league have gotten rings. That should be the end of the discussion unless Dak's career simply implodes. Even last year, despite the interception issues, Dallas led the league in total offense in the games he started.

That doesn't happen with a scrub QB, no matter what is around him. Unfortunately there is a real agenda here. For several years I defended Tony Romo against Cowboys haters. Now I find myself defending Dak against Cowboys fans. Kind of funny actually.

Big_D

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what else the team has going on, people just love talking about Dak Prescott.

Dre11

Reaction score
Account bet me.

Dak throws for at least 4,000 yards, 30 TDs, and less than 12 INTs.

He does all that I’ll never post again. He doesn’t do that you never post again.

There is no injury outs. When he misses games he misses games. It don’t disqualify the bet.

Now show everyone how you really fell about Dak when you either say “no” or just ignore this bet.

You don’t believe in Dak. You’re just a troll.
That's a dumb bet, Dak may not need to throw for 4000 yards and 30 tds. Hurts didn't do it and he was an mvp candidate and people drooling all over him. Dak has done it already.

Reactions: Ken

HungryLion

Reaction score
Account bet me.

Dak throws for at least 4,000 yards, 30 TDs, and less than 12 INTs.

He does all that I’ll never post again. He doesn’t do that you never post again.

There is no injury outs. When he misses games he misses games. It don’t disqualify the bet.

Now show everyone how you really fell about Dak when you either say “no” or just ignore this bet.

You don’t believe in Dak. You’re just a troll.

Not trying to be sarcastic here. But you know Dak has done that twice in the last 4 years right?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An important note to consider before a third member misinterprets a post made in this thread:

The OP contains a tweet. Clicking the tweet will allow you to read comments Twitter users posted in response to the tweet. Twitter comments contained a undesirable reference.

Finally, the abbreviation 'jk' means 'just kidding'. It is a term often used with sarcasm, usually transparently obvious sarcasm.

And now for something completely different...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's a dumb bet, Dak may not need to throw for 4000 yards and 30 tds. Hurts didn't do it and he was an mvp candidate and people drooling all over him. Dak has done it already.
I offer it to you too.

Show us you really believe and put that account on the lie. Talk is cheap.

Motorola

Reaction score

It was fun watching Cobb play here.
No one ever said Cobb is not a class act.
Solid career since entering the league a dozen years ago (2011).
I respect his comments.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Cobb is one of the all time great professional football players taking everything in to account, ie on field and off field. The only low life thug here is apparently yourself with this comment.

He made it clear he was joking

Status
Not open for further replies.