Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3zxh21.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Them

Reaction score
sL2fdm5.jpg

In the 1970s, a giant crater opened up in the Turkmenistan desert after an oil rig collapsed.
The rig sat on a pocket of natural gas, which began escaping and endangered local wildlife.
The entire camp crumbled into a giant bowl-shaped cavity called the Darvaza crater.
Measuring 230 feet across and 65 feet deep,
So authorities decided to burn off the gas, thinking it would last a few weeks.
Instead, the “Gates of Hell” has been burning for over 50 years and now hundreds flock annually
to see the unusual site.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
sL2fdm5.jpg

In the 1970s, a giant crater opened up in the Turkmenistan desert after an oil rig collapsed.
The rig sat on a pocket of natural gas, which began escaping and endangered local wildlife.
The entire camp crumbled into a giant bowl-shaped cavity called the Darvaza crater.
Measuring 230 feet across and 65 feet deep,
So authorities decided to burn off the gas, thinking it would last a few weeks.
Instead, the “Gates of Hell” has been burning for over 50 years and now hundreds flock annually
to see the unusual site.
A man made volcano!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Since this isn't a funny image. I'm sure this will get moved into "Interesting Images", or "Cool Stuff From My Past Image", possible "@Reality Sucks and Moved My Image Here Images" thread.

Anyhow, my buddy came across this post and sent it to me. haha I love it. Sleestack hat! Not just a Sleestack hat, but it's an aged (vintage) farmer version of it too.

BOSS!

peE8W9.jpg