Random things you are sick of...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I am so sick of...

-video game commercials that don't even show the game itself in action. Just 30 seconds of prerendered computer animation that fools simpleminded people into thinking that's actually what the game looks like and they in turn ask me, "Have you seen the new suchandsuch game. Those are the best graphics I've ever seen!".

That's like having a commercial for a movie but showing scenes that aren't actually in it.

Viper

Reaction score
I am sick of....

People going 35 in a 55mph zone or individuals who race to pull out in front of you when your the only car on the road.

road rage!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Reality shows about famous people... ie: growing up Gotti, Jessica Simpson and her hubby, Britney Spears and her hubby, the Osborns, etc...

I could've lived without hearing how stupid all these people are and how out of touch they are with reality.

I can't wait for Reality TV to tank and for quality entertainment to come back

Viper

Reaction score
Automated recordings that constantly call your home, asking you to call them back so you can refinance.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I am sick of not seeing Princess on the board more often.

:)

I am SICK of buying something with packaging that is misleading.

For instance, go to the store, buy one of those spindles of CD's...and you'll find a one inch plastic thingie under the cd's who's only purpose is to make the package look bigger.

It's the potato chips theory of packaging. The bag is 2 feet tall and when you open it, WAAAAAAAY down at bottom there are 11 potato chips.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with everything that has been mentioned so far.

Throw in the Geico commercials.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Im SICK of.....
watching the news and seeing Mothers & Fathers abusing or killing their kids.

I'm SICK of .....
people who Want kids can't have them for some reason and people who don't give a **** about kids have them by the dozen.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
Im SICK of.....

I'm SICK of .....
people who Want kids can't have them for some reason and people who don't give a **** about kids have them by the dozen.

That is my #1...

I can't even watch the news anymore.. I end up bawling my eyes out over children being kidnapped, molested, killed... And then when you find out that it is a family member or that mom was a crack ***** that let the bastid in the house in the first place... I wanna pull my hair out and hide under a rock.

I just wanna add that another thing I am sick of is the news and sitcoms playing down or mocking the moral decline in our country.

And I'm sick about not being on the board more so Juke would stop being sick of my not being here.... :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I'm sick of the offseason.

And oh yeah, of my husband getting on my case about my intentions of watching 55 NFL tv preseason games.

(or is it 56?) :)

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
Im SICK of.....

I'm SICK of .....

I ditto that a thousand times! I am one of those who can't have kids.... can't these people see how frickin lucky they are to be BLESSED with children! Makes me completely sick! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I'm sick pf people with Igor and SRV as their avatars :D

Yeah, I hear ya...

I'm also sick of people with Mike Winicki as their AV

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Princess said:
That is my #1...

I can't even watch the news anymore.. I end up bawling my eyes out over children being kidnapped, molested, killed... And then when you find out that it is a family member or that mom was a crack ***** that let the bastid in the house in the first place... I wanna pull my hair out and hide under a rock.

I just wanna add that another thing I am sick of is the news and sitcoms playing down or mocking the moral decline in our country.

And I'm sick about not being on the board more so Juke would stop being sick of my not being here.... :)

Well, In all honesty, I have to say that I am sick of your being sick that I am sick of you not being here.

And vice versa. :D

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Commercials before movies. I remember the good old days where you had 2 or 3 previews and it was go time.

Now you have five commercials, a theatre commercial, a turn off your cell phone commercial and 12 previews. 7 of which are sequels to movies that were marginal to begin with.

The Son of the Mask?
Transporter 2?

blindzebra

Reaction score
junk said:
Commercials before movies. I remember the good old days where you had 2 or 3 previews and it was go time.

Now you have five commercials, a theatre commercial, a turn off your cell phone commercial and 12 previews. 7 of which are sequels to movies that were marginal to begin with.

The Son of the Mask?
Transporter 2?

Much of my good old days memories of the movies was at the drive-in.

Some dancing hot dogs, a Blue Racer or Texas Toads cartoon, then on with the show. Previews were usually between the first and second movie.

Dusk to dawn Planet of the Apes, baby.:D

Viper

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Much of my good old days memories of the movies was at the drive-in.

Some dancing hot dogs, a Blue Racer or Texas Toads cartoon, then on with the show. Previews were usually between the first and second movie.

Dusk to dawn Planet of the Apes, baby.:D

They showed movies at the drive-in? :pray2:

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Princess said:
I'm also sick of TO diss'ing our star everytime he steps foot in the Texas Stadium

Me too, we need more George Teagues around here!

Defender of the Star:starspin

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/defenderoftheStar.jpg