Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith

Bluefin

Reaction score
liked the fumble recovery by randy. missed the first scoop, but had the presence of mind to keep the ball in front of him and got the recovery. he also made some good tackles. also thought taco got the memo. pretty good game for him, too.
Randy Gregory also drew a holding penalty that negated a long Tampa Bay run.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What has Garrett done? He has allowed Cowboys' hearts to grow again...hey, for this fan at least, that gets respect and a hooooah!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Two guys who were completely written off by many people were responsible for a game changing defensive TD. I love it!
Great job by both of them. I love Jaylon but I am really excited for what Gregory has pulled himself through. I hope he can keep it up because he has the potential to be better than Demarcus

aikemirv

Reaction score
What has Garrett done? He has allowed Cowboys' hearts to grow again...hey, for this fan at least, that gets respect and a hooooah!
My heart grows to eventually be broken by Dak-it is inevitable!

conner01

Reaction score
That was the difference in the ballgame. If we don’t score that defensive touch down we go to overtime!
I don’t know if we don’t lose in regulation
The defense set them up at the 3 and we got a FG out of it and they scored a td
And because they were on the field all day they wore down but still stopped them on goal line

exciter

Reaction score
Yep. Were the two names people used to show the Cowboys "suck in the 2nd round". Their 2nd round picks don't look nearly as bad when you factor in their last 4 picks were Chido, Jaylon, Gregory and Lawrence.
So there is still hope for Conner Williams?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Redemption is sweet. Lets hope Gregory doesn't go out and celebrate tonight.

The only question about Jaylon was whether or not he could recover 100%. Even the doctors couldn't give a straight answer. If some want to take credit and pat themselves on the back for blindly guessing correctly, then good for them.

Mr_437

Reaction score
What I've been wanting for DAL defense big, mean, fast MLB...and a speed rusher. In addition the Woods Boyz are stepping up at NT n FS.