Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith

Wood

Reaction score
Two guys who were completely written off by many people were responsible for a game changing defensive TD. I love it!

I thought David Helman had accurate take that Gregory might be bigger story because he was basically outlawed, no team interaction where Jaylon was with team whole time getting support/learning. Both are incredible stories and Jerry drew alot of criticism for both 2nd round picks. But he might have hit oil with both of them.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I thought David Helman had accurate take that Gregory might be bigger story because he was basically outlawed, no team interaction where Jaylon was with team whole time getting support/learning. Both are incredible stories and Jerry drew alot of criticism for both 2nd round picks. But he might have hit oil with both of them.
Add in BJones

A lot of Zoners didn't want to pick up his 5th year

superonyx

Reaction score
Didn’t see the whole game. Only caught parts on redzone.
Dude you figured out how to find this message board and post thousands of comments yet you can't figure out the other parts of the internet enough to stream the game?
Its easier to find a stream of a cowboys game than it is to find this place and create a username.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dude you figured out how to find this message board and post thousands of comments yet you can't figure out the other parts of the internet enough to stream the game?
Its easier to find a stream of a cowboys game than it is to find this place and create a username.

I hear ya man. But I was at the in-laws celebrating Christmas and watching redzone with my father in law. So I just went with it.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Two guys who were completely written off by many people were responsible for a game changing defensive TD. I love it!
I'm glad RG had a good Game, he was all smiles.
Thats what these guys need, him especially with all of the negativity that surrounds him.
It'll mange him a better player going forward I think.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Taco looked so slow rushing the passer on that TD. He is a complete bust.

Taco doesn’t get opportunities to rush the passer.

I still see him get bend around the edge a few times a game but he will never have good stats if he’s standing on the sideline on 3rd down.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Agreed. Randy and Jaylon were on fire today, penalties notwithstanding. Another guy getting no love is Irving, need him on field asap with Crawford out.

And Cowboys need to figure a way to rotate Sean Lee, if 100%, because it makes no sense to run our 2 young LBs into the ground especially when offense cant stay on the field.
Still not sure why they would play Crawford at DE. He is much better inside. Now he is hurt so it doesnt matter. Gregory will see a lot of game time. Bout time.

Reactions: BAT

superonyx

Reaction score
I hear ya man. But I was at the in-laws celebrating Christmas and watching redzone with my father in law. So I just went with it.
You are a better man than i am.

I am hooked. I once streamed a Cowboys Bengals game from a Sunday wedding about 3 years ago.
I told the bride (my sister in law) not to have a wedding on a football sunday...she wouldnt listen. Something about cheaper wedding packages on a sunday. So I streamed the game and gave her a cheaper wedding gift......if she is saving money then we all should be right?

HungryLion

Reaction score
You are a better man than i am.

I am hooked. I once streamed a Cowboys Bengals game from a Sunday wedding about 3 years ago.
I told the bride (my sister in law) not to have a wedding on a football sunday...she wouldnt listen. Something about cheaper wedding packages on a sunday. So I streamed the game and gave her a cheaper wedding gift......if she is saving money then we all should be right?

:laugh:

Awesome.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
He also missed a few games. He's been a different player since returning from knee surgery. Looks like a legit 10 sack player now.

Gregory now has 6 sacks in 13 games. (I think raiders have 11 sacks this season)

And if not for lame penalties like that ridiculous neutral zone infraction vs NO, he might have 8 or 9 (I think)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is kind of vindication for some fans that stuck with these players.

I don't think they players themselves would say that. But if they think it amongst themselves. I don't blame them. But they probably think, that was great, but it's over, we have greater things in mind.