Twitter: Randy Gregory comments about Jerry

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Randy Gregory turned out to be the ungrateful, butthurt feelings little boy who fled to another home because his daddy who defended and supported him when no one else would suddenly requested he sign a piece of paper for a new contract to hold Gregory responsible if he ever decided to go do drugs ever again (which would cost the team once more) moving forward.

Randy Gregory never appreciated or grew up.

Last edited:

bewp7

Reaction score
well i do not blame randy for saying some thing since he is just responding

but no one will remember or care about randy in a few years any way

he is a nothing player tbh

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This tweet reply in that string says it all for me:

"You mean the guy that stood by you for years? You wouldn’t even be in the NFL right now or even have got paid by another organization without what the Cowboys have done for you.. they had to babysit you like a child for the 7 years"

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
He’s more War Daddy than Armstrong and anyone else we have not named Micah or Tank. It kill’s me how folks get mad for people talking about Jerry. But we all know what people say is true!
Who is mad? I dislike Jerry as much as most here. I’m commenting on RG implying (IMO) he’s a WD.

conner01

Reaction score
He’s more War Daddy than Armstrong and anyone else we have not named Micah or Tank. It kill’s me how folks get mad for people talking about Jerry. But we all know what people say is true!
I don’t blame a player for leaving for more money. It’s a business for owners and players. I wouldn’t expect Gregory to take significantly less money out of loyalty for the person who paid him when he wasn’t playing and kept him in the league so his recovery and medical needs were met. But if Gregory thought language protecting the franchise if he screws up again was not warranted then he must be expecting to screw up again

HanD

Reaction score

he's always had the potential to be a war daddy. that's why he was a projected high first rounder. but he fell into the second and jerry stood by him because of the potential that he has never reached.

i wish him good luck in reaching his ceiling but he has never done it thus far.