Randy Gregory Extended

Verdict

Reaction score
he's a mental midget. Yet he gets an extension..wow. His poor choices got rewarded. What message that sending the rest of the team? Country club atmosphere?

The dynamics are changing. Gregory seems to be different than Irving in terms of his mental makeup. If MJ is legalized nationwide then Gregory may turn into a cheap extension and may yet make a player.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The dynamics are changing. Gregory seems to be different than Irving in terms of his mental makeup. If MJ is legalized nationwide then Gregory may turn into a cheap extension and may yet make a player.

I've never heard Gregory blame anyone but himself for his issues. When the league lets him play, he shows up and works.

JayFord

Reaction score
I like Gregory I really do

But you cannot keep giving opportunity after opportunity

elkthestar

Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous thing ever. I mean EVER. Ya gotta draw a line somewhere man.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It sends a message that talent (or the perception of) is what matters, that if you're a talented guy allowances will be made.

Of course in some ways that's always been the case, Dorsett's contract was "reworked" years ago, when contracts were pretty well set in stone and unchangeable until they expired, when he got in a financial bind. His talent and performance level was the highest, or near the highest, on the team, so he got special treatment. And who knows, maybe the other players were asked about doing that before it was done (doubtful, though) so it wouldn't cause problems...

Go look over in Patriots land and seee if the Pats and the disciplinarian have cut Josh Gordon.