Twitter: Randy Gregory on his amazing comeback

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Randy Gregory has played seven games this season since coming back from suspension and has been credited with 12 tackles, two sacks, a tackle for loss and 12 pressures. “I think overall, I’ve had a pretty solid comeback,” he said. “Obviously it came midway through the season so I’m still even at this point kind of getting my feet under me but I’m just continuing to get better in practice and hopefully putting that out on the field on gameday.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Randy Gregory has played seven games this season since coming back from suspension and has been credited with 12 tackles, two sacks, a tackle for loss and 12 pressures. “I think overall, I’ve had a pretty solid comeback,” he said. “Obviously it came midway through the season so I’m still even at this point kind of getting my feet under me but I’m just continuing to get better in practice and hopefully putting that out on the field on gameday.”

i

Nice...I think I'll smoke a bowl to celebrate his comeback.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Give it time! Gregory's most recent suspension, on 2/26/19, was his fourth since he was selected by Dallas in the 2nd round of the 2015 draft.

That's an average of 1.25% suspension' per year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Give it time! Gregory's most recent suspension, on 2/26/19, was his fourth since he was selected by Dallas in the 2nd round of the 2015 draft.

That's an average of 1.25% per year.
time for what another suspension? if that what you mean what hes been suspended for is no longer an infraction. Doubt it happens again..

he sure look as good as Dlaw if you factor in 16 games and heck of a lot cheaper..

blueblood70

Reaction score

i

good stuff :thumbup:

cern

Reaction score
He deserves credit for outwaiting the law. "No, I will not stop smoking! You change the law!" That's power, mi amigos.
Bad laws should be changed. I live in texas. It is against the law to eat your neighbors garbage without permission. It is against the law to pass gas in elevators. Windshields aren't necessary. But if you have one you can't drive without wipers. Can't have wire cutters in back pocket.

exciter

Reaction score
Bad laws should be changed. I live in texas. It is against the law to eat your neighbors garbage without permission. It is against the law to pass gas in elevators. Windshields aren't necessary. But if you have one you can't drive without wipers. Can't have wire cutters in back pocket.
I think it’s Texas where it’s unlawful for men to wear their pants leg tucked inside their boots. Or maybe it’s Arizona... it’s illegal to hunt camels in Arizona!