Twitter: Randy Gregory on his amazing comeback

cern

Reaction score
If you're confused on who this is, he's the genius that says GMs don't deal in talent acquisition.

Quite possibly the dumbest statement ever made here.
Case in point, carson wentz. I didn't say they don't. Only that they shouldn't. I'm glad randy is here. Just as i'm glad you're here. Where would we be without you insipidly starting thread after thread of other people's/analysts quotes.:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hahahaha, yeah, ain't that the truth,,, ya know? Butt kissing a June bug and/or bumble bee w/ yer' front teeth (I don't know what the hell it was) @ 70 mph on yer' Harley does indelibly register upon a persons ,,,er,,,less than fond life's recollectionso_O

:starspin:

exciter

Reaction score
Crazy arizonans. Camel meat is tasty. Tastes like llamas and alpacas.
On one of my smoking meat groups someone post a video of one being put into a big *** slide in smoker. Not too appealing before they slid it in, coming out ... oh yeah!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bad laws should be changed. I live in texas. It is against the law to eat your neighbors garbage without permission. It is against the law to pass gas in elevators. Windshields aren't necessary. But if you have one you can't drive without wipers. Can't have wire cutters in back pocket.
That’s the greatest thing about being a senior citizen is I can get away with passing gas anywhere now. Lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'd say those laws are all connected. Imagine people eating their neighbors' garbage, then farting in your elevator...That might make you wanna drive home with no windshield......and you wouldn't wanna sit on your leather seats with wire cutters in your back pocket.
:laugh:

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Man I get the disdain for this defense but you have to give credit where it's due Gregory and Smith have thoroughly impressed me this season with the way they've handled their comebacks after being out for so long. I honestly think you make sure you have them in place for who ever the next DC is coming in because they will be very valuable pieces now that they have it back on track. You go get some monsters to play along side Tank in the middle and you'll see a big difference. I'm talking about absolute problems at DT those immovable objects.