Twitter: Randy Gregory on his amazing comeback

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Good lord if you want to know what is wrong with Cowboys football look no further than special baby boy Randy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Randy Gregory’s return to the Cowboys has not been easy, but what is he most proud of now that he is back? “Just the fact that I never gave up,” he said. “Had times where I doubted myself. I had times where I was wondering what life would be like without football, but the biggest thing to me is I never gave up. At the end of the day I believe this is the place I need to be, around the people that are here.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

cern

Reaction score
Randy Gregory’s return to the Cowboys has not been easy, but what is he most proud of now that he is back? “Just the fact that I never gave up,” he said. “Had times where I doubted myself. I had times where I was wondering what life would be like without football, but the biggest thing to me is I never gave up. At the end of the day I believe this is the place I need to be, around the people that are here.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
It's amazing how much you and randy have in common.

aria

Reaction score
Glad for Randy but another horrible decision by our highly regarded GM who likes to think he’s smarter than every other real GM out there by taking these types of gambles.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Glad for Randy but another horrible decision by our highly regarded GM who likes to think he’s smarter than every other real GM out there by taking these types of gambles.
Oh my gosh, your avi is so devilishly clever!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I try to change ‘em up, I know how much his fans enjoy them. They’re all copied off the inter webs though, I’m not that computer savvy.
Right on.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bad laws should be changed. I live in texas. It is against the law to eat your neighbors garbage without permission. It is against the law to pass gas in elevators. Windshields aren't necessary. But if you have one you can't drive without wipers. Can't have wire cutters in back pocket.
I'd say those laws are all connected. Imagine people eating their neighbors' garbage, then farting in your elevator...That might make you wanna drive home with no windshield......and you wouldn't wanna sit on your leather seats with wire cutters in your back pocket.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it’s Texas where it’s unlawful for men to wear their pants leg tucked inside their boots. Or maybe it’s Arizona... it’s illegal to hunt camels in Arizona!
And yet I've never seen a single camel there. Damned poachers!

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I think it’s Texas where it’s unlawful for men to wear their pants leg tucked inside their boots. Or maybe it’s Arizona... it’s illegal to hunt camels in Arizona!

It's only unlawful, if you own less than 10 head of cattle.

Also
Texarkana: Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.
It is illegal to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.
It’s illegal to milk another’s cow.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL acting like this guy battled through almost having his leg ripped off or something. Dude couldn't lay off the weed.

exciter

Reaction score
And yet I've never seen a single camel there. Damned poachers!
Military was using them as pack animals, they were abandoned when the base closed down in 50s. Don’t know if any are still there. We still have wild horses in west central Louisiana here at Pearson ridge and camp baker from when Ft Polk closed around the same time!

waving monkey

Reaction score
time for what another suspension? if that what you mean what hes been suspended for is no longer an infraction. Doubt it happens again..

he sure look as good as Dlaw if you factor in 16 games and heck of a lot cheaper..
exactly