Twitter: Randy Gregory Update

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still have no idea how you pull it off.

None.

I admittedly dont think much about it, but I may begin.
People have died by seeing something so ugly that they just couldn't take it...

75boyz

Reaction score
I still can't believe this guy and Jaylon were both second round picks yet our GM is still employed.

Yep. Guess it don't hurt that the GM is the owner too, lol

And then he said yesterday or earlier this week that he was about to take a RB in the second this year. The man has no peers as a GM with his second round masterpieces. DLaw anyone?

That 2nd round failures list dates back a whole bunch of years.

Go Cowboys

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep. Guess it don't hurt that the GM is the owner too, lol

And then he said yesterday or earlier this week that he was about to take a RB in the second this year. The man has no peers as a GM with his second round masterpieces. DLaw anyone?

That 2nd round failures list dates back a whole bunch of years.

Go Cowboys

If you think D-Law was a failure as a 2nd round pick then your football acumen is clearly lacking

75boyz

Reaction score
If you think D-Law was a failure as a 2nd round pick then your football acumen is clearly lacking

If you think DLaw is earning his 20 mil per either last year or this...

Ummmmm, Yeah.

Lemme guess "the double teams and run stopping ability."

Up until this year he was lining up against Right Tackles which supposedly are not as good as Left tackles I've heard from those with higher acumen. So there's that.

But then I guess 20 million a year dont quite get ya as much as expected nowadays. Must be I inflation or something.

Prove to me your acumen by naming the all pros he has faced the first 3 weeks and additionally respond without mentioning his prowess as a run stopper or those non existent constant double teams. His box scores nor his game film reflect anything close to his pay for play ratio.

Maybe the film lies. Or not.

Go Cowboys

robertfchew

Reaction score
His only issue was smoking pot. Can't get suspended for that anymore, so getting suspended probably isn't likely, unless it's for PEDs or such, and there's no way to know if he's doing that...

They never tell what players get popped for so for all we know him and wr that kept getting suspended were doing meth.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think DLaw is earning his 20 mil per either last year or this...

Ummmmm, Yeah.

Lemme guess "the double teams and run stopping ability."

Up until this year he was lining up against Right Tackles which supposedly are not as good as Left tackles I've heard from those with higher acumen. So there's that.

But then I guess 20 million a year dont quite get ya as much as expected nowadays. Must be I inflation or something.

Prove to me your acumen by naming the all pros he has faced the first 3 weeks and additionally respond without mentioning his prowess as a run stopper or those non existent constant double teams. His box scores nor his game film reflect anything close to his pay for play ratio.

Maybe the film lies. Or not.

Go Cowboys

you are arguing a completely different topic. Do you not know what a bust is?? Lawrence has seasons of 8, 10, and 14 sacks. Has he been a disappointment the last 2 seasons? Absolutely. Is he a bust? No, that’s stupid

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Up with hope. Down with dope!

reminds me of the cop band anti drug performance in middle school where they ask us if any one thought drugs were cool and Reyes raised his and and yelled yeah. They were like you do? Would you like to say it into the microphone. He walked up yells drug are kewl into the mic and was promptly suspended for two weeks. I think about it every time I see him ride his bike by my granny’s house.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They never tell what players get popped for so for all we know him and wr that kept getting suspended were doing meth.

jesus where are we getting all these posters talking stupid from? Meth??? Gtfoh it was weed

75boyz

Reaction score
Bn
you are arguing a completely different topic. Do you not know what a bust is?? Lawrence has seasons of 8, 10, and 14 sacks. Has he been a disappointment the last 2 seasons? Absolutely. Is he a bust? No, that’s stupid

You may be right in that I am simply arguing his production vs. paycheck.
I liken it to Crawford as well or Jaylon,Ratliff, Spencer.

Guess I fall into the what have you done for me lately category of player production, paycheck and bust label.

So if you are saying your opinion of a total bust is based off 2 or more years ago of past production then I guess.

My point is always more on paycheck vs onfield performance regardless if he was taken in the 1st, 2nd or 7th round.

Maybe I should have listed all the previous year's second round draft picks and we could have discussed their possible bust status based on the production they gave the team and the contract(s) they received.

Now that I think on it" I'm not sure where Byron and his 2 whole career picks while here falls along these lines...
I see Byron as a better corner than DLaw is a DE and his lack of sacks so that is a true conundrum for me, lol

Anyway, sall good

Go Cowboys

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Sometimes just his profile like that pic like a Will Smith sub in...
Similar facial features from side view...
Keep expecting him to just blast off the ground, what was that super hero comedy where he had the drinking problem.
Hancock or something close....
I know this is off topic, but its very unique I guess.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm still convinced that had he been available in 2016 for the Green Bay Packer playoff game, we would have won. Rodgers had too much time in the pocket. Gregory's speed would have negated that.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah as much as hoping for on-field production I just want to see the young man get his life on track. I think he's a father now and that often gets guys to focus on what's important. Not always but sometimes. I know many people think we should have jettisoned him after his first failed drug test but kudos to the Cowboys for sticking by the kid through some tough times. I don't drink, smoke, toke, shoot up or snort and never have but I recognize that for guys to be willing to risk millions of dollars just for the pleasure of doing it it must be extremely powerful. The only thing that I would risk that kinda money for is nookie.. but since I'm married I'm not allowed to have any of that anyway! LOL
:laugh: