Twitter: Randy Gregory Update

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yeah as much as hoping for on-field production I just want to see the young man get his life on track. I think he's a father now and that often gets guys to focus on what's important. Not always but sometimes. I know many people think we should have jettisoned him after his first failed drug test but kudos to the Cowboys for sticking by the kid through some tough times. I don't drink, smoke, toke, shoot up or snort and never have but I recognize that for guys to be willing to risk millions of dollars just for the pleasure of doing it it must be extremely powerful. The only thing that I would risk that kinda money for is nookie.. but since I'm married I'm not allowed to have any of that anyway! LOL

LLLOOOLLL, STOP RONNIE! LLLOOOLLL

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I almost feel like he should red shirt this season. With Aldon Smith, Griffen, and Lawrence I don't think there's a ton of snaps to go around. Mayne take's Armstrong's who's played 25%.
He will probably have to take a roster spot soon. If he does he better suit up and do something.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you can't see that randy is a handful for the opposing team in terms of being formidable against the run and great and causing pressure you have to partially impaired.
I know you're Mr. "LIKES" and "POST" but I'm not sure you're giving proper respect of what he can do for our team if he stays healthy and on the field. I completely understand
being skeptical of his off the field issues, but the man is certainly a very talented player to be able to rotate in, and to discount that with stats on sacks is incredibly short-sited.

Man, you took your life into your own hands talking to me like that.

Beaker42

Reaction score
He was our most gifted pass rusher when we last saw him.....and yes that includes Dlaw. He was a pretty good run defender too. I’ve always thought he belonged in the 34 so it should be fun.
Can he play standing up?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He was just about there before he got sidelined again.
5 sacks in the final 8 games of the regular season. Then zippo in two playoff games.

(1 more sack than Dlaw over the same period).

This year I expect better play than in 2018. He's got the experience of 2018 this time around.

He's coming off *less* of a layoff this time than last.
In 2018, his previous play was only 2 games in 2016.
In 2020, his previous play was 16 games in 2018.

And I think he let his body go between 16 and 18, and sounds like that's not the case this time around.

He should start up faster. Though he's starting up later in the season too. He'll be a plus.

One positive with these suspended guys is getting fresh legs as other bodies wear out. They effectively enlarge the roster you're carrying earlier in the season, though you can't play all of them yet.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
And he'll celebrate this by burning a big fatty.

As he damn well should. Weed has no business being on the banned substance list- it is harmless and beneficial for so many people. But hey, the NFL is no different than any other big corporation/entity in this country, and Big pharma runs the world, so it shouldnt be a surprise that the NFL and Big Pharma have a large, corrupt partnership.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you can't see that randy is a handful for the opposing team in terms of being formidable against the run and great and causing pressure you have to partially impaired.
I know you're Mr. "LIKES" and "POST" but I'm not sure you're giving proper respect of what he can do for our team if he stays healthy and on the field. I completely understand
being skeptical of his off the field issues, but the man is certainly a very talented player to be able to rotate in, and to discount that with stats on sacks is incredibly short-sited.
Careful.

The man may use knives to end you.

I've seen it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As he damn well should. Weed has no business being on the banned substance list- it is harmless and beneficial for so many people. But hey, the NFL is no different than any other big corporation/entity in this country, and Big pharma runs the world, so it shouldnt be a surprise that the NFL and Big Pharma have a large, corrupt partnership.
Simmer down hard charger, I was being sarcastic.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I still can't believe this guy and Jaylon were both second round picks yet our GM is still employed.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Now to find that production sweet spot of enough to help the team, but not enough that he's going to hold out next year demanding an Aaron Donald contract.