Twitter: Randy Gregory was the highest graded edge defender of the week

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
and for his sake I hope he has gotten that behind him. He has a chance and may not get another so he needs to make the most of it. I hope he does. I feel the same for Aldon Smith, he got a chance no one else was willing to give. We need both guys to kick it up a notch this weekend and hopefully beyond this weekend.

He doesn't need to get it behind him. He can smoke as much as he wants and play as much football as he wants.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The NFL will find a way to derail this kids career over pot. So dumb.

I cannot stand the NFL as an institution in and of itself but I have to give credit where it's due. I was so sure that they were going to try to leverage what was an obvious policy change for the better for more money or the like.

To their credit they did it without such concessions.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
@Trouty would be proud. He was a huge fan...
Whatever happened to Trouty? I miss him. I liked his contribution, and he begged me to forgive him over something that wasn't a big deal. I was impressed because people love to be at odds perpetually with others on this forum and tend to NEVER yield even when they're wrong. Truth be told, I used to be that way too.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I cannot stand the NFL as an institution in and of itself but I have to give credit where it's due. I was so sure that they were going to try to leverage what was an obvious policy change for the better for more money or the like.

To their credit they did it without such concessions.

I will believe it when I see it.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Disciplined on the zone-reads, and a terror in passing situation; he had a good game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whatever happened to Trouty? I miss him. I liked his contribution, and he begged me to forgive him over something that wasn't a big deal. I was impressed because people love to be at odds perpetually with others on this forum and tend to NEVER yield even when they're wrong. Truth be told, I used to be that way too.
We kept in contact up until a few weeks ago. He was doing great, hopefully he still is.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Odd. I would have thought that Rudy Lawrence would be ranked first just cause he tries hard.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

DarlingBleakDotterel-size_restricted.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If Gregory stays out of the Goodell's office we have quality bookend's at least for another yr. Improve the interior and they both will only get better.
If we make the playoffs can I talk you into drafting two interior defensive linemen with our first two picks to go along with Gallimore?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Justin Hamilton was god awful. When it was him and Tyrone Crawford as our defensive tackles I just hope that they wouldn't do middle runs because when they did we got destroyed.

Lucky for us they abandoned the run in the second half.

How are we liking Gallimore?

Swagger

Reaction score
Huge fan of Randy. Ever since I saw him hustle to get off the field to avoid a 12 men on the field flag (we called time out any way) - sprawling and crawling off the field...I dig that!

That's what I'm talking about.

Go Randy!!!