Randy White vs JJ Watt. Streetfight. Who Wins?

Rayman70

Reaction score
1280px-Randy_White_signs_autographs_Jan_2014.jpg

Randy White at 62, Still looks like a Manster. Night night JJ
THIS

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Randy "Manster" White would beat the living crap out of JJ Watt. Prime vs prime. Some of White's teammates commented on how mean he was, that they would like him on their side in a street fight. Size is not as important as how dirty dog mean and brutal a man is in a fight.
I met him in his heyday at a restaurant I worked at. He is stinkin huge.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
One thing's for sure, JJ Watt would certainly post about the fight on social media with a bald eagle on his shoulder and American flag shorts in the weight room at 5 am. He will also dedicate the fight to a marine or a police officer killed in the line of duty or something.

What a "look at me, Louie," that guy is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
One thing's for sure, JJ Watt would certainly post about the fight on social media with a bald eagle on his shoulder and American flag shorts in the weight room at 5 am. He will also dedicate the fight to a marine or a police officer killed in the line of duty or something.

What a "look at me, Louie," that guy is.
then the media would champion his cause and platform. lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
Randy was and is a BAD DUDE . What u see is what you get. A great guy actually that has a bad *** factor. I want him in a foxhole with me if the shiet hits the fan. If I want a sternly written social media post/community outreach story or a fluff piece, I want JJ Watt for that.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I thought it was well known that RW was a baddass who happened to also be a rather large man. JJ is a large man as well but is he a badass? I remember RW boxing Joe Klecko decades ago and knocked him down in the ring and won the fight

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Man how did I miss this one. White would destroy Watt. Something tells me Watt might actually cry in a fight. White was a nasty guy. Still 250-260 so not much smaller than Watt. Watt would get pummeled.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm old enough to have seen them all. Very familiar with Williams. But give me Odighizuwa all day over Erik Williams, because he'd trounce likely anyone on this list due to his background.

You would not want to mess with Osa Odighizuwa in a street fight. Based on what we know about fighting, he'd win every time. Almost impossible to beat someone who knows wrestling on the level that Odighizuwa knows it.
I remember someone put it well: a D-1 scholarship is like a black belt in wrestling. Osa could have got a D-1 offer no problem if he didn't want to play football.

280 lbs, NFL level athletic, and black belt techinque... it's game over.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
What are your thoughts?
Personally, after watching HBO's Hard Knocks about the Arizona Cardinals I've really come to like JJ Watts. I use to think he was slap dick, but he's a great family man and a great teammate who came across as a very likeable person on the tube. As for a fight between JJ and the Manster I say they'd probably fight to a draw then sit-down a slam a few cases together.

brucekr

Reaction score
4:57 into the Matt Millen Football Life video...love watching it hearing him talk about the time Randy White almost ended his young life.

Ken

Reaction score
Randy "Manster" White would beat the living crap out of JJ Watt. Prime vs prime. Some of White's teammates commented on how mean he was, that they would like him on their side in a street fight. Size is not as important as how dirty dog mean and brutal a man is in a fight.
Randy White was a different kind of tuff and strong. I would put money on him in his prime from everything I have heard about him.