Texas Rangers

RonWashington

Reaction score
That’s the deGrom the Rangers were buying . An ace keeps you from getting swept at home and 6 innings of 2 hit ball and 11k’s exactly what they needed .

RonWashington

Reaction score
I said this last yr . Duran is an everyday major Leaguer and Bochy needs to find him a spot on a daily basis somewhere . Guys versatile and is a hitter . Along with Glen Otto who hopefully can get healthy that was a good trade getting rid of Gallo .

A 430 foot upper deck shot today was like a golf swing by Duran . Mashed it .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Love this lineup top to bottom . One of the best in the game . Anyone know or hear how Leiter & Rocker are doing on the farm. Here’s a thought Rocker might be a lights out late inning fireman down in the bullpen .

T-RO

Reaction score
Love this lineup top to bottom . One of the best in the game . Anyone know or hear how Leiter & Rocker are doing on the farm. Here’s a thought Rocker might be a lights out late inning fireman down in the bullpen .
Rocker just had Tommy John surgery. So his MLB clock won't start before 2025.

Leiter improving but not there yet.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Rocker just had Tommy John surgery. So his MLB clock won't start before 2025.

Leiter improving but not there yet.

Had not heard that about Rocker , wow ? I knew the Mets drafted him couldn’t get the contract done next go round the Rangers gambled and that really puts into question a number one pick you knew had some injury question marks . That’s huge hit on a draft . Thanks for update .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Would love to see Glen Otto the ex Yankee farm hand get well and contribute along with Dunning and Grey.

DFWJC

Reaction score
FX59skvX0AcaXcd.jpg

R9nhOFrQDELGEKFDeKxFKpPWKHnowsaIW1UQfbNWU8JvEFIXrZXGNz7INKa6rX3XViAXjULmtbrUeciWBjBKVGsrln4hSsBAKe0I0VAvXR5a1P9zj5zbZidz-Rb471e5TNKr0A4Sw2J91_gg0z5ECAI=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
I know Vandy eliminated Gavin Williams and ECU inthe Super Regionals that year, but Williams was (and is) better than both of those guys

Wish our Rangers would've taken him
dude is just dominating the minors on his way to the show

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm a fraud Ranger baseball fan as I've completely ignored them over years of losing. And I've scorned baseball.

But damn it, gotta have some sports action thru the summer. Chatting Cowboys is hopeless right now. So baby Blue...I'm in (for now, LOL)

Go Rangers!

T-RO

Reaction score
The most runs in MLB and some very good starting pitching.

Josh Jung for Rookie of the year - I'm psyched. (get it...Jung-psych. Funny, huh? Aren't I clever?)

Go Rangers.

Hardline

Reaction score
Bruce Bochy may be the best signing the Rangers ever made.

Rangers score double digit runs for the 15th time this season

T-RO

Reaction score
Rangers have scored more runs through their schedule than any team since 1939!

58 games in and still 6.5 runs per game. Sweep Seattle. 3.5 games ahead of Houston. Wahoo!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Degrom moved to 60 day Injured list. A really stupid contract to give to him. The has been Degrom for the past few years. Pitch a little bit and then go on injured list for 3 months. And maybe Rocker comes back after his surgery but Boras should be banned from baseball for lying and hiding his players injury issues. Mets doctors were right about both. And they were right about Carlos Correa too. Another Boras client.

T-RO

Reaction score
Degrom moved to 60 day Injured list.
If Degrom is only able to pitch in the playoffs it could very well make this year's portion of the contract totally worth it.

This team is now #1 in power rankings and with Degrom and their other top SP's...could be World Series winner.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Like i said. Awful contract. Now he is out until middle of next year at earliest. Stupid deal by rangers with his history.