✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Here's my list:

8. Dave Campo
7. Jason Garrett
6. Chan Gailey
5. Wade Phillips
4. Bill Parcells
3. Barry Switzer (just because he DID win a Super Bowl against all odds but with JJ's team)
2. Jimmy Johnson
1. Tom Landry

What's yours?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd probably put Parcells right around where Gailey is at. I thought Parcells was horrible here and in my eyes Sean Payton should be coaching here if it wasn't for Bill. I give Parcells credit for the culture change. That's something that is once again much needed right now. But as a talent evaluator? The game had passed him by.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Hmmmm.
Time will tell with JG.
After his first 3 years here he has won more than Jimmy and Tom did in their first 3.

Ill get able to get a better feel for where JG goes on the list after he coaches here another few years.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here's my list:

8. Dave Campo
7. Jason Garrett
6. Chan Gailey
5. Wade Phillips
4. Bill Parcells
3. Barry Switzer (just because he DID win a Super Bowl against all odds but with JJ's team)
2. Jimmy Johnson
1. Tom Landry

What's yours?

1 - Landry
2 - Jimmy
3 - Parcells(including his past history)
4 - Wade
5 - Switzer(any coach would have won IMO)
6 - Chan
7 - Campo(he had little talent to work with and end of players careers)
8 - Garrett(had a lot more to work with that Dave)

The good news for Jason is he can move up the list but it probably won't be with Dallas.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Landry, Johnson, >>>Garrett, Parcels,> Switzer, Phillips, Gailey,>>> Campo in my book.

Oh Idgit, ya just had to...............

30679-clip-art-graphic-of-a-male-african-american-chef-stirring-a-pot-of-food-with-a-whisk-by-djart.jpg

popcorn2.gif
popcorn2.gif

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Here's my list:

8. Dave Campo
7. Jason Garrett
6. Chan Gailey
5. Wade Phillips
4. Bill Parcells
2. Jimmy Johnson
1. Tom Landry

What's yours?

(From best to wurst, as to pure talent and not super bowl wins)

1. Jimma Johnson
2. Bill Parcells
3. Tom Landry
4. Chan Gailey
5. Jason Garrett
I won't name the others because i get nauseatad rather quickly

NJ22

Reaction score
Here's my list:

8. Dave Campo
7. Jason Garrett
6. Chan Gailey
5. Wade Phillips
4. Bill Parcells
2. Jimmy Johnson
1. Tom Landry

What's yours?

I would swap campo and Garrett. 5-11 with scraps was a better job than 8-8 with the current talent. Also the overall lack of quality in todays NFL makes it even more disgraceful.

theSHOW

Reaction score
Hmmmm.
Time will tell with JG.
After his first 3 years here he has won more than Jimmy and Tom did in their first 3.

Ill get able to get a better feel for where JG goes on the list after he coaches here another few years.

Or after he is fired following the season. He needs a taste of his own medicine (freezing our own kicker) by being put out in the cold. He called more pass plays than the Packers, down 3-26 in the 2nd half last week. Dumb & Dumber

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we talking entire career?

1. Parcells
2. Jimmy
3. Landry

Honestly I wouldn't call any of the others good head coaches but....

4. Garrett
5. Gailey
6. Wade
7. Switzer
8. Campo

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If you put Tony Romo on Dave Campo's teams, is he worth at least three more wins a year?

Dave Campo was a bad coach--no question there--but his teams were bereft of talent and I don't recall many statistically improbable losses during his tenure. The Cowboys lost because they sucked all over.

Coy

Reaction score
Hmmmm.
Time will tell with JG.

He probably won´t but OK.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Campo was a different kind of clueless. A real football guy who didn't do squat.

10. Jason Garrett
9. Chan Gailey
8. Wade Phillips
7. Idgit
6. AbeBeta
5. Big Dog Cowboy
4. Khiladi
3. Bill Parcells
2. Barry Switzer (just because he DID win a Super Bowl against all odds but with JJ's team)
1a. Tom Landry
1. Jimmy Johnson

Coy

Reaction score
If you put Tony Romo on Dave Campo's teams, is he worth at least three more wins a year?

Dave Campo was a bad coach--no question there--but his teams were bereft of talent and I don't recall many statistically improbable losses during his tenure. The Cowboys lost because they sucked all over.

Not only Romo but Murray, Dez, Witten, Ware, Lee etc..