Rant at OT Green thread **merged**

Bigdog

Reaction score
You should have heard this English announcer (I had to stream it and was from over seas). He compared it to a left back on soccer being abused and said at some point you just take the back out. He is absolute embarrassment. Even the British know he needed help or be taken out.

pansophy

Reaction score
A better question is why are refusing to give help to the left tackle!?!?! I mean 6 sacks later maybe the coaching staff decides that they need some help.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
A better question is why are refusing to give help to the left tackle!?!?! I mean 6 sacks later maybe the coaching staff decides that they need some help.
b/c LInehan/Garrett continued to try to run the offense like Smith & Zeke were both playing.... seems like 0 adjustments were made

perrykemp

Reaction score
He is the crazy thing. Claiborne is really just a try hard average to below average pass rushing DE.

He has averaged 3.5 sacks per season for his career, and hasn't exceeded 5.5 sacks in ANY SEASON since his rookie season in 2011.

That tells you how truly bad the LT play has been today.

flosho

Reaction score
How did we not just out two left tackles out there...

Ridiculous.

pansophy

Reaction score
b/c LInehan/Garrett continued to try to run the offense like Smith & Zeke were both playing.... seems like 0 adjustments were made
I'm not even sure what difference Zeke would have made today. No left tackle play and HORRIBLE LB play without Lee.

Them

Reaction score
8 sacks...2 forced fumbles, and numerous QB pressures...They must make a change!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Green played worse than that kid in the movie little giants with the peanut butter sandwich in his helmut

Lodeus

Reaction score
Clayborn abused the idiot. Found what worked and game over.

KB1122

Reaction score
I think Green has played well for us, generally, as a backup lineman. But the future of left tackle he is not. He's definitely not Jeremy Parnell. We might have to move him to right or to guard and swing Collins or Cooper to the left side if Smith can't get back.