Rant at OT Green thread **merged**

mardwin

Reaction score
Our HC thinks he's awesome.

Romo said he was not an X's and O's guy. We can't blame Garrett for adjustments that responsibility falls on the coordinators shoulders. So every time this team fails to make adjustments blame Linehan and Marinelli.

DezNuts

Reaction score
Don't know what happened to him. He was solid last year when starting for Tyron.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Just let Chaz stay in Georgia. He can take a bus back home to Florida and save some money vs taking him all the way back to Dallas.

Also, Garrett is a terrible judge of ability.

Embarrassing.

Them

Reaction score
For the life of me, I don't understand how a player can be that bad, and still make it into the league as a PROFESSIONAL football player.

I mean literally, I can go out there and get smoked and not block.
I think Green has played well for us, generally, as a backup lineman. But the future of left tackle he is not. He's definitely not Jeremy Parnell. We might have to move him to right or to guard and swing Collins or Cooper to the left side if Smith can't get back.
BS.....move him out the door...period!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm shocked they didn't try to run at Claiborne. Stick a full back on him and then have Martin or Collins pull and smack the crap out of Claiborne.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I didn't know a pro OL could suck so much. I think it was embarrassing. I'd quit football if I were Chaz. The guy is a loser.