Twitter: Rap: Dallas shopping Scandrick for pick(s)

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
It must be a certain mentality they are trying to purge from the secondary, who get rid of top three (albeit none are great) cbs in one offseason. you would think keeping at least one to demonstrate what is expect from rooks would be ideal.

kevm3

Reaction score
I don't know what they are thinking. So basically we are to have no vet experience with guys who actually know the system, aside from Anthony Brown who has 1 year of experience? The guy must be gimpy or something. This can stir up something bad in the locker room knowing he's on the trading block and he doesn't end up getting traded.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder what's going on that they would be looking to trade one of the few cornerbacks that they do have?

Dwight

Reaction score
We can't have a backfield full of rookies.
Scandrick is needed here.

We lost with a backfield of veterans. I rather rookies.

At least they can learn; however, there is no excuse with veterans.

But, we really lost due to a lack of a pass rush.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Wonder if Scandy tried to go back to the well and get the Cowboys to give him some more cash, if so, they may have finally gotten tard of that ****

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dallas moves up for another CB, Orlando might be released tomorrow if no takers :omg:

canters

Reaction score
Unless this is a salary or contract issue, this decision to try to trade him is strange. This team has improved the personnel department vastly but we still have the potential to make weird decisions.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys just wanna p*ss him off lol get him motivated, he's A LOT better when he feels like the world is against him.