Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys open to trading Everson Griffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think we need to sweeten the deals and add that Dexter Coakley guy, lol.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nobody gonna give us crap for those three garbage players. Conditional 7ths or we throw in a 7 and get a 6.....

I really thought that Poe and Griffin woukd add quality. Boy was I wrong.

I did know Worley was utter trash though....

I had no real expectation for Worley but did think Poe and Griffen would be a lot better than they have been. I'll accept blame on all three.

I think we can get a conditional pick for Griffen (if we pay his salary) but Poe and Worley may be outright releases - especially if they were bad mouthing the coaches anonymously.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I had no real expectation for Worley but did think Poe and Griffen would be a lot better than they have been. I'll accept blame on all three.

I think we can get a conditional pick for Griffen (if we pay his salary) but Poe and Worley may be outright releases - especially if they were bad mouthing the coaches anonymously.
When I saw Worley's Metrics I thought he would be a safety type player not an actual corner.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nobody gonna give us crap for those three garbage players. Conditional 7ths or we throw in a 7 and get a 6.....

I really thought that Poe and Griffin woukd add quality. Boy was I wrong.

I did know Worley was utter trash though....
They do seem to sign crap players that are supposed to miraculously turn it around here. I guess because of the great coaching.

Its funny....they draft players w an injury history...and they get injured.

They draft players w a drug history, and they get suspended.

They sign garbage players who dont belong in the league, and they lose game for us.

Hmmm...

Creeper

Reaction score
The will get almost nothing for Griffen, but less than nothing for Worley and Poe. The best thing they can get out of cutting Poe is more food for everyone else at the cafeteria.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Griffen is traded, the most likely team would be Seattle. They sniffed around Griffen all summer but didn't close the deal for whatever reason. They're still hurting at DE...
Good call. They’re relying on two Cowboy retreads right now ... that’s how bad it is.

aria

Reaction score
The will get almost nothing for Griffen, but less than nothing for Worley and Poe. The best thing they can get out of cutting Poe is more food for everyone else at the cafeteria.
:lmao:

Xavier187

Reaction score
Why not shoot the Pat's a offer
Gallup Griffen and a 4th rounder for there 1st and 2nd rounders?

Status
Not open for further replies.