Twitter: Rapoport: Gallup out 2-4 weeks

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
My bad, I have him on my fantasy team. "It's My Dak in a Box" is off to a rough start. Michael Gallup, Drew Brees, Derrius Guise, Tyreek Hill, and Jordan Reed I apologize. I am the kiss of death. Let me go trade Dak off my team before I get him hurt too.
Trade for all the Patriots. haha.

Qcard

Reaction score
Opportunity for Devin and Cedric to get some tape. Good for them .
Gallup will be back in no time. I hope Gallup is able to pack on some size.. Gallup appears to welcome contact..tough as nails. He'll need the bulk down the stretch

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
71EN%2BiJBUnL._SX466_.jpg

fansince68

Reaction score
Austin, Smith, Cobb, and Cedrick Wilson can pick up the slack. Maybe even get creative with Pollard.

Gallup is a talent, so he will be missed, but those 5 should be able to absorb his reps for 4 weeks.
Austin??????? Hes made of glass. Limited to 10 plays a game or risk injury.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
So what's the latest folks? I got a message from Yahoo Fantasy that JJ won't rule him out, yet I also heard there's some swelling (still) on that knee he had surgery on. My prediction was not until after the bye (pessimistic), though if it were closer to 2 weeks he would be back by Sunday.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Wide receiver Michael Gallup will go through at least a limited portion of practice today as he works back from Sept. 16 knee surgery, according to a source. He has missed the last two games but picked up his pace in rehab late last week. Speaking on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Tuesday, owner and general manager Jerry Jones would not rule out Gallup from playing this week against the Green Bay Packers. In the first two games, Gallup caught 13 passes for 226 yards.

Verdict

Reaction score
not a bad idea I read today where he would be all in for that. All up to the team to make that happen

This would be an absolutely horrible idea for the Cowboys. Literally nothing good would come from it. Nothing.