Twitter: Rapoport suggests Cowboys interest in Rhule

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Given the situation that transpired between him and the Jets last year, I don't think Rhule could work for Jerry Jones, especially when he's clearly got multiple suitors.

So far if true I think the Skins are making the best coaching pick for them in Rivera. Dallas coach could be anybody. Including another puppet. Or still keep the current puppet.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The only way the Giants were going to dump Shurmer after two season was if Rhule was a strong possibility as next HC. I bet it is done already.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
The only way the Giants were going to dump Shurmer after two season was if Rhule was a strong possibility as next HC. I bet it is done already.

good point and one that could easily be missed with the past Garrett giants experience

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Garrett is about to be available.

Why aren't teams waiting for Dallas to let him go?

He's under contract so they can't officially do anything. Make no mistake, backdoor conversations for all these coaching candidates across the league are well underway.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't think Rhule wanting control over staffing would be a dealbreaker. Garrett was given the power to hire his own coaches too, he just sucked at it. It may actually be a relief to Jerry that he doesn't have to hire the coaches.

It's player personnel that's the dealbreaker.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Garrett is about to be available.

Why aren't teams waiting for Dallas to let him go?
maybe they are.

i would really hate to be on the board where this am's consolation conversation is that garrett may be your next coach.