Rate Dak’s performace

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I've never seen you put up any money or anything so what are you talking about? Put your money where your mouth is? You were one of the idiots who was scared the Eagles were going to win the division just a few weeks ago....now you on some "win 4 in a row" kick.

That fool said 1billion times he didnt care about stats just winning..of course he is now ducking because you know he is who he is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, seriously you are completely incompetent. Really, it’s like arguing with a door-knob.

You Dak-Stan comparison of Dalton versus Dak is based on winning with the same PERSONNEL…
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT COMPARE DAK'S STATS in 2019 to prove Wentz was better than him? You nincompoop....you doing exactly what you accusing others of doing.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
10-4 won’t mean a damn thing in playoffs with how Dak is playing right now. One and done. Get away with it when playing NYG and WFT.
Man I don't give a damn how Dak plays if we winning. 10-4....on our way to the #1 seed...if y'all want to focus on personal stats go play Draftkings or Madden.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
What about without the 4 drops?

Agree there were some drops but what about the catches the receivers made for him? I mean if Pollard doesn't get out a shovel & dig the pass out & get a first down the drive ends. Several other passes where receivers had to jump to catch which allowed defense to close. At the end of the day, I would expect to put in almost any QB in the NFL (starter or backup) & they could have gotten you the same results today so that's pretty Cish.

khiladi

Reaction score
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT COMPARE DAK'S STATS in 2019 to prove Wentz was better than him? You nincompoop....you doing exactly what you accusing others of doing.....

Yeah I actually did compare them when they PLAYED EACH OTHER when it was actually relevant to show how STUPID the comparison of Wentz to Patriots versus Dak to the Patriots us.. Wentz outplayed Dak on the same football field when it mattered..

Ol, while we are at it, let’s compare Herbert’s performance two week ago to the Giants and Daks and make the Dak-stans feel better about their mediocre QB who had 4 TOs by the defense but still looked like a bum against them.. O wait that wouldn’t work.

Like I said, you honestly sound as dumb as rocks..

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nobody is mad at a win, but a lot of us can see that if the offense doesn't get it together we're going nowhere.

You see it too, but you can't say it because you've gotta keep up appearance so your delusional buddies don't disown you.
I don't care what they do if they win. If they lose I'll complain. I'll complain If they lose in the playoffs. But we won and the Cardinals lost. Its a damn good day.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
C-plus.

It was a much cleaner game from Dak today minus the late fumble. Saw more issues with receivers dropping passes than with Dak himself. Having said that, he still left a few plays out there; but this was a step up from the WFT game. Albeit a small one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I actually did compare them when they PLAYED EACH OTHER when it was actually relevant to show how STUPID the comparison of Wentz to Patriots versus Dak to the Patriots us..

Ol, while we are at it, let’s compare Herbert’s performance last week to the Giants snd Daks..
Ok so why are you complaining about people talking about Dalton when you brought up what Wentz did in 2019 against the Cowboys? So just shut the hell up and keep complaining about Dak like you normally do......damn man....y'all trolls need to weed yourselves out...y'all said y'all would leave this site if the Cowboys gave Dak big money.....they give him big money and y'all still here.....

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You butt hurt the Cowboys won..thats a shame...Us Cowboys fans feel bad for you...

You really should get off social media and instead focus your attention on suing the education establishment that you attended given your pathetic grammar.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
C

giphy.gif