Rate Dak’s performace

Nexx

Reaction score
That's crap. Dak evaded that guy the tackle had no shot on him. I do agree Dak should've felt that pressure. As far as running it....to get what? One yard?

Bro he came to almost a complete stop winding up for the throw. He would had a lot more than one yard. Here is straight Dak's mouth on that play "On the fumble Dak Prescott he said he got “greedy” and should have throw the ball to Michael Gallup."

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Agreed. And I’m the first to admit that Dak was rushing throws and not waiting for things to develop in recent weeks, even forcing it at times. He didn’t fill up the stat sheet. Neither did Zeke or Pollard, but today I saw an improved run game and an improved Dak, who was more patient inthe pocket and moved better in the pocket to find plays.

Exactly he missed a throw to Gallup deep but really thats the only deep ball thrown....

Sydla

Reaction score
That's crap. Dak evaded that guy the tackle had no shot on him. I do agree Dak should've felt that pressure. As far as running it....to get what? One yard?

He could have gotten more than just a yard if he just kept running. But he tried to force that play down the field.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's what I thought.

You're a fake. You don't believe in him.

You just told on yourself for everyone to see. Mission accomplished. Have a good night.

So you want take the bet on the field..why not you have your pick of your favorite QB's ..whats wrong..Duck? You keep asking people to bet and boasting yet when your asked you duck...hmm

morat1959

Reaction score
So you want take the bet on the field..why not you have your pick of your favorite QB's ..whats wrong..Duck? You keep asking people to bet and boasting yet when your asked you duck...hmm
Fake Dakie fan!

Sydla

Reaction score
That play was over before it started. Dak is suppose too have eyes behind his head....its whatever. Like I said y'all complained about Dak's play when he was making 500k a year so I'm not shocked that y'all essentially blame him for whats wrong with the offense.

Oh so you deny that good QBs often have a sense in the pocket and when running when they are about to get hit?

And I don't blame him for what's wrong with the offense solely. He's part of the problem. It's hilarious that you guys are acting like he's been really good only to be let down by WRs or the OL or Moore or the moon being out of it's axis.

Sydla

Reaction score
These guys still talking about Dalton, when he never played with Smith, Martin or Collins in the line-up.
Dalton NEVER played with this line-up ONCE, but carry on with the delusion,

Dak-stans and his brother on Twitter have been using the T. smith injury excuse for the latest ‘slump.’ So many excuses for Dak based on the run game and OL, while they pretend that Dalton had any of the three starting OL, two of them all-pro and HOFs…

Keep lying to yourselves though.. it’s cute

LOL, there is zero chance Dalton would have done better.

You guys are as insane as the Dak homers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I only care about the Cowboys QB. That is Dak Prescott.

I would've done the same thing you did though. There's no way I'd ever bet anything that Dak would lead this team to a Super Bowl. I offered you a chance to prove just how much you believe in this QB that you say is "elite" and you refused. Me and you aren't that different, ya know? We both don't believe in Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bro he came to almost a complete stop winding up for the throw. He would had a lot more than one yard. Here is straight Dak's mouth on that play "On the fumble Dak Prescott he said he got “greedy” and should have throw the ball to Michael Gallup."
What? You said he should’ve ran it you didn’t say he should’ve thrown to Gallup lol….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He could have gotten more than just a yard if he just kept running. But he tried to force that play down the field.
He did….and he got him from the back. Should’ve felt the pressure but didn’t…..the guy still could’ve blocked him better initially.

morat1959

Reaction score
I only care about the Cowboys QB. That is Dak Prescott.

I would've done the same thing you did though. There's no way I'd ever bet anything that Dak would lead this team to a Super Bowl. I offered you a chance to prove just how much you believe in this QB that you say is "elite" and you refused. Me and you aren't that different, ya know? We both don't believe in Dak.
Ouch!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I gave him a C+, the part that concerns me is that he isn't getting the ball down the field..More mid range dinks and dunks which looks like 2017-2018 Dak. The play calling has been horrendous to say the least which doesn't help but the passing attack needs to open up. They are leaving too much meat on the bone, then again the Giants are garbage and they kept the offense real vanilla. It's clear this is more then just a slump, he's playing like ****