Rate Dak’s performace

Hadenough

Reaction score
Bruh...Dakota knew you wanted to see Jake Fromm

:lmao2::lmao2:
Just stating facts! I'm actually glad the Cowboys won despite Dak throwing another unnecessary pass late that gets intercepted. Defense saves the day again. No padding stats for Dak today.

mardwin

Reaction score
The only reason the past two games have been competitive is because our QB is inefficient. Dak turns the ball over, misreads the defense and can't the ball to his receivers with accuracy. Dak and the kicker are going to be the reasons we won't accomplish much if we are the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
my point is he made the WRONG decision. is it that difficult for you comprehend that or should I spell everything out to you?
First off, calm down. You are being emotional. Stop being soft and man up. Second, your original point was he should’ve ran it…now you back peddling…..

Qcard

Reaction score
The only reason the past two games have been competitive is because our QB is inefficient. Dak turns the ball over, misreads the defense and can't the ball to his receivers with accuracy. Dak and the kicker are going to be the reasons we won't accomplish much if we are the playoffs.
Dakota had an INT?

CWR

Reaction score
We kinda did.. Dak is QB1 of the Cowboys.. he will always be talked about.

And I remember Weeks 1-7 when everyone was measuring his gold jacket and riding anyone who had ever said even a whiff of negativity towards Dak.. so it goes around!

There were several of us who were posting in Weeks 1-7 saying that Dak was playing well but ALL the signs of his flaws were there.. the lack of vision, the long time in the pocket, the inaccuracy, poor throws etc. Dak looked good Week 1-7 because the run game was out of this world. This offence begins with the Run.. when Zeke went down and then Pollard.. it is not surprising Dak looks like hot garbage.

The run game was out of control week 1? Dak looked good because teams were trying to defend against the run. Then after Dak shredded enough of them they decided to play the pass. After that the run game inexplicably fell apart. Today they took a step forward. If your going to drop LBS and Safeties into coverage all the time then the rbs need to get past the first level. Today that happened to an extent. If we can build on it Dak will get rolling again. He absolutely does need to play better, but it's a systematic issue with the offense ranging from KM, the line, wrs, rbs and qb. We are still dropping the ball way too much as well. At least they cut down on the miscommunication today.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott had a couple of off passes as does every QB. The o line wasn't great, there was pressure and the WRs didn't do him any favors. He's not as mobile as has been in the past. I do think he played better than last week. The offense did just good enough. I'll take it. This obsession with Prescott is childlike.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
QBR 98.6% today

That was his QB rating, not his QBR. His QBR was 71.5.....which really doesn't mean anything seeing as how Mac Jones had a QB rating of 84 when he threw 3 passes.....oh, and last week Wentz had a QB rating of 107.8 and a QBR of 82.4......so Wentz played better last week based on those stats than Dak did this week in spite of Wentz going 16 of 22 for 158 yards and 1 TD......not exactly a stellar statistical performance but according to your metric he was better than Dak.

However, if you want to look at stats look at the fact Dak's YPA for today was 5.9, which was his third lowest total of the season.....coincidentally 2 of his lowest 3 YPA's came this week and last week.

So while you want to try and throw around a false statistic, all it ultimately means is Dak is throwing dink and dunk passes for a higher percentage as his ability to be accurate with longer throws has diminished greatly.....supported by his long pass today of 19 yards and his long pass last week of 24 yards......2 of his 3 lowest long pass totals for the season.

Last edited: