Lifetimeboyzfan said:
Always coming with the good stuff! :bow:

dorothy_scarecrow.gif

Get UP Terry, Get UP!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
oh man funny picure LTN, i loved hat last post fo yours it described our recivers so well:D

Thanks DK.

Come to think of it, "Scarecrow" is gonna be my new name for my boy. He's kinda a cross between Tinkerbell and a kamikazi, but Scarecrow's good enuff.

It sure is like he doesn't have a bone in his body when he floats in space sometimes, or hovers over the turf like some alien space craft..for longer than looks humanly possible. He defies the laws of gravity and biology...the epitome of superb agility, one of the finest tuned and most gifted athletes I have EVER laid eyes on, and on his best days reminds me of the very first wide receiver ever caught my eye as a kid.

The one they called "Bambi'.

Only T can jump higher, float longer, tiptoe stronger, contort better...

and sail downfield like a falcon, lope like a gazelle, and spin like a dervish, feet seemingly barely grazing Mother Earth.

I can't WAIT to see Terry throw his body around the field again!

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
scottsp said:
The NFL is a different league these days. It's much more passing oriented than it was five years ago, much less fifteen. Not sure if we can compare what was used with the 1986 New York Giants with what is in Dallas this season.
Pick any era it doesn't matter. A team with a power running game and great defense will be in the playoffs every year.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Thanks DK.

Come to think of it, "Scarecrow" is gonna be my new name for my boy. He's kinda a cross between Tinkerbell and a kamikazi, but Scarecrow's good enuff.

It sure is like he doesn't have a bone in his body when he floats in space sometimes, or hovers over the turf like some alien space craft..for longer than looks humanly possible. He defies the laws of gravity and biology...the epitome of superb agility, one of the finest tuned and most gifted athletes I have EVER laid eyes on, and on his best days reminds me of the very first wide receiver ever caught my eye as a kid.

The one they called "Bambi'.

Only T can jump higher, float longer, tiptoe stronger, contort better...

and sail downfield like a falcon, lope like a gazelle, and spin like a dervish, feet seemingly barely grazing Mother Earth.

I can't WAIT to see Terry throw his body around the field again!

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Kind words for Mr. Glenn, bet he would enjoy reading that if he did. :D

Hate to ask, cause I think i remember, but who is Bambi??

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
Kind words for Mr. Glenn, bet he would enjoy reading that if he did. :D

Hate to ask, cause I think i remember, but who is Bambi??
Lance Alworth.

Chargers wide out. Ended his career in Dallas, didn't he?

He was smallish, lithe, could jump like a rabbit, fast as the wind. Wove in and out of tacklers. Cute as a button, too.

The first "AFL" superstar.

I think my receiver 'type' got branded on him, as my runners did on Duane Thomas.