Rate the last movie you saw

Reaction score
Lorax. 10/10.

Lil kids movie that quite honestly was pretty boring, but since my girlfriend is in it I gotta give it a 10/10. :)

Jk, 5/10

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dream House 7/10 It got hammered by critics, but I thought it was a decent mind thriller. It wasn’t a haunted house movie and if you could get through the first 30 minutes or so it turned out to be entertaining.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Jammer;4438992 said:
Dream House 7/10 It got hammered by critics, but I thought it was a decent mind thriller. It wasn’t a haunted house movie and if you could get through the first 30 minutes or so it turned out to be entertaining.

I liked it as well....

has any one seen THE IMMORTALS?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Puss in Boots. I give it an F

Well my mistake I should have read what the movie was about and to my shock it was a kid’s movie. I was wondering about the grownups taking their kids into the theater and what was wrong with people. :laugh2:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Cowboy Junkie;4441450 said:
I liked it as well....

has any one seen THE IMMORTALS?

I saw it. It was pretty underwhelming, but did have a really good fight scene near the end. Really drug in spots. Might be a better watch on Blue Ray.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Joe Rod;4443563 said:
I saw it. It was pretty underwhelming, but did have a really good fight scene near the end. Really drug in spots. Might be a better watch on Blue Ray.

thanks. I rented and watched it same day I asked, I should have waited because you hit the nail on the head. I had to fight to stay awake

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
...in the theater about to watch John Carter . I'll report back in 90+ minutes.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Just watched John Carter (in 2-D).

I'd give it 6/10.

It's worth seeing in the theater; nice special effects. A little...scratch that, very formulaic with your typical reluctant hero dialogue. The main woman actress (Lynn Collins) is a fox. I spent most of my time focusing on her.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
realtick;4446927 said:
Just watched John Carter (in 2-D).

I'd give it 6/10.

It's worth seeing in the theater; nice special effects. A little...scratch that, very formulaic with your typical reluctant hero dialogue. The main woman actress (Lynn Collins) is a fox. I spent most of my time focusing on her.

I just caught this in IMAX last night and I would agree with pretty much all of this. Good theater movie, very little down-time, but that also meant that there was not as much story development as they probably could have done. I liked how they did his first few moments in Mars.

Good mindless entertainment.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4455697 said:
I just caught this in IMAX last night and I would agree with pretty much all of this. Good theater movie, very little down-time, but that also meant that there was not as much story development as they probably could have done. I liked how they did his first few moments in Mars.

Good mindless entertainment.

Agreed. I think if they had chosen an actor with more presence and ability to carry the film, and put more into the story it could have been really good instead of mediocre - above average.

Lynn Collins on the other hand had my complete and undivided attention every second she was on the screen.

juck

Reaction score
Saw the full version of Apocalypse Now-redux last night. I know its an old classic but my god i see why its so well known. Definite 10.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
John Carter 5/10. Meh, cool storyline (and ending) but it's a Disney, and so the script was so corny. My favorite is the dog. His smushy nose reminds me of my dog.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
I watched 21 Jump Street and that was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. Worth the watch. 8 out of 10.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Not a review but the new 3 Stooges movie looks like an interesting watch.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Vow - 6/10. Some really strong moments mixed in with some pretty weak moments. Would have been a lot better if the last act was stronger. Channing Tatum wasn't too bad, and with this performance, along with 21 Jump Street, I no longer hate him.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Act of Valor 9/10

This movie is thrilling and captivating to watch. The action and tactics were very good and human drama surrounding the Seal team members were realistic. Acting wasn't very good but that was expected with docu-drama. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the movie.

I've occasionally interacted with Seam Team members when I was stationed in Guam, storing their weapons in my Armory and in real life they are as cocky as displayed in the movie, which I had no problem with. :)