Ratliff meeting with Bears and Chiefs

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah...he will probably go to on of those teams and be a pro bowler for them next year.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is not working out yet though.

Yeah, Werder said he's about a month away, which kinda falls in line with what the agent originally said about the original injury requiring a year-long rehab.

And even if he signs with a team for a late playoff push, I wonder how effective will he be since he's been out of football so long.

If he signs anything more than a 1-yr deal, then the team is looking to next year.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
He would be a good signing with either of those teams.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The quicker he signs and plays for any other team is a bonus for the Cowboys on the legal front. At this stage, the only thing the Cowboys can gain is money back and cap relief.

Everything else is water over the bridge now. The only goal is to get money back.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Why do we keep throwing salt into this wound. Let's just forget about that useless pos.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
[qunderstandkemp, post: 5273280, member: 16664"]Captain:

His contract extension just started 8 weeks ago. I'm excited to see what this kid can do for us... oh whoops.[/quote]

I understand the agnst trust me.

silver

Reaction score
Let's move on. I doubt the Chiefs are crying over losing Brian Watters.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
They give Denver a run for their money and it would be really hard to make that argument.

You may be right. I just see them like the '08 Dolphins. They're barely beating bad teams. They'll make the playoffs, but they won't last.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Does it seem like almost every player we cut, goes to the bears?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You may be right. I just see them like the '08 Dolphins. They're barely beating bad teams. They'll make the playoffs, but they won't last.
That's fair, but the way they play means they simply aren't going to be blowing teams away, and that they are probably going to lose a game or two to teams that they shouldn't. But playing defense, being able to run the football, and winning the turnover battle can help you win in the playoffs, so this team is built for that.

And not for nothing, but they have only had 3 games that they've won by less than a touchdown...Dallas, Houston, and Cleveland. They've won all of their other games by at least 9, with an average margin of victory of just over 15, if my math is right.