Ravens at Rams game thread

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Rams went after some big names and spent money on Ramsey at the expense of their offensive line and they are paying for it this season.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Guess all that tape collected on McVays futuristic, dynamic offense is finally resonating with DCs.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Rams are a hot mess cowboys should beat them, seems like Goff hasn’t recovered from the bears whooping from last year

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of my best friends has never missed a MNF broadcast 50 years running. I haven’t missed many.

But it’s ran it’s course. Sunday night is king now.
It's more about the Thursday game I think. You used to have to wait 6 days before seeing another NFL game. Now it's broken up by Thursday night. It's NFL overload.

mathew1184

Reaction score
I want to root for the Ravens but I just cant find it in me ..my Mother is an original Browns fan, Ill never like them.

Hate the rams too, hope they beat eachother up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That cant be literally (real use of the word) - something in life has had to have happened.
You have to realize we haven’t missed a Cowboy game in over 55 years. And gone to quite extremes to hold up our streak. We’ve planned our life around the Cowboys and the NFL.

I think worst thing he missed was his sisters engagement party.

Last edited:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I would have money whipped (retired now) Ozzie Newsome years ago to be the GM in Dallas (not that would have ever happened)