Ravens at Rams game thread

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You have to realize we haven’t missed a Cowboy game in over 55 years. And gone to quite extremes to hold up our streak. We’ve planned our life around the Cowboys and the NFL.

I think worst thing he missed was his sisters engagement party.

Dam, that is hard core.

I personally view the Cowboys and the NFL as entertainment, I dont plan my life around them.

In fact, I didnt even watch the Lion's game, I instead took my young daughter to the zoo. When I am an old man sitting on the porch in my rocking chair thinking back about things over my life, it is going to be the time I spent with my daughter and not the dam Cowboys I will think about.

Just saying.;)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t post race-related tweets in the public threads, please. Even when they’re relevant to the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dam, that is hard core.

I personally view the Cowboys and the NFL as entertainment, I dont plan my life around them.

In fact, I didnt even watch the Lion's game, I instead took my young daughter to the zoo. When I am an old man sitting on the porch in my rocking chair thinking back about things over my life, it is going to be the time I spent with my daughter and not the dam Cowboys I will think about.

Just saying.;)
Dam, that is hard core.

Just saying.;)
Unfortunately we weren’t blessed with children but had we been I would have instilled my fanhood enthusiasm as my father did in us at an early age which became a big part of my life 4-5 months of the year.

Fortunately my father provided us a foundation in life where our passion with sports included family becoming a part of the tradition which was a time all gathered together. We attended home games ( he had season tickets and then me for most of 4 decades) watched on TV , flew or drove to road venues including Bowl games and Super Bowls as major family events.

I don’t recall life without watching and attending football games on Saturday and Sunday. It was and still is a time when our family gathers and travel together.

We have many memories in life and football is a big part of it. My wife several years ago dedicated a room in our house to a lifetime of sports memorabilia of mine and my families in which we participated and attended. My father and his brother played football and were both boosters of the their universities. My avatar is a pic of my father. I’m very proud of the life we’ve had which included a family of football.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Guess the McVay honeymoon is close to over. Still can't believe they gave Goff that deal. He's been **** since the end of last year. But doesn't have a 100% Gurley to save him.

Dam, that is hard core.

Just saying.;)

Same. I've missed handful of quarters/halves this season due to playing/spending time with my kid.

Enjoy watching and talking about the Cowboys, but I don't block off 3 hours from life anymore for sports.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jackson is with the perfect team. This Ravens D is maybe as good as the Ray Lewis teams.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Not wishing injury on him by any means, but I've seen this movie about 3 times in the NFL over the last decade, and it never ends well.

Teams either learn how to defend it or the QB gets hurt after 2 or 3 years when teams start blowing him up regardless of if he has the ball.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Here in Los Angeles, the local sports talk radio shows are taking the entire Rams' organization to the woodshed after last night's beatdown.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Enough with the Jackson slobbering.

There has never been a QB that runs this much that stayed healthy. It has never happened. Not with Cunningham, not with Young, not with Vick, not with RGIII, not with Cam Newton. He will get injured and he will be forced to play from the pocket fully and that's when you see who he is at QB.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Rams traded two 1st round picks for Ramsey and will have to pay him top buck next year on a long term contract.
Couple that with Goff (The sun rises in the east?) playing horrible at $30+M/yr and Gurley at $15M/yr relegated to part-time duty due to an arthritic knee, and the future looks bleak.
The best DL in the league in Donald and supposedly one of the best CBs in the league in Ramsey and they got slapped silly.
Goff, Donald, Gurley, and Ramsey will account for 40-some percent of the cap next year.
It would be hilarious if the Rams 2020 is a top 15 pick and the 2021 first round pick is a top 5 pick.