Ravens at Rams game thread

EST_1986

Reaction score
snowflake ball>? No just the traditional way the nfl has run...you get a lead that is impossible to come back from and you put in backups and run the ball to shorten the game and end it without injuries.

Been that way forever sans a few teams and coaches through the years.
Backups are in and still getting an *** beating. If you don’t like it ...stop it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Backups are in and still getting an *** beating. If you don’t like it ...stop it.

nonsense. Showing people up to inflate your ego never ends well in the long run in the nfl. Everybody gets humbled.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Wow another good coach consistently adjusting with his talent to win. Novel idea

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Jones was told that their blue jersey sales were stagnate. Just a guess.

I honestly don't think that is it because the Cowboys normally wear their whites 12-13 times a season so if that was the case we would have seen more blues every year.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Watching teams like Baltimore, San Francisco, and a few others reminds me how SOFT the Cowboys have become. It started with Wade and has continued with JG.

All of the "FIGHT!" t-shirts in the world won't change that.

It also makes me realize how unenergetic and and suicidal our team looks as well. Ravens and 49ers have passion and energy for the game. Cowboys look like they want to be elsewhere during every game they play.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That Jalen Ramsey trade looks terrible right now lol

It looked terrible when it happened. Two first round picks for a DB with one year left on his contract?

They'd have been better off keeping Peters and their two first round picks.

mldardy

Reaction score
Did the Ravens win the Super Bowl or something. I know they've had a wonderful season so far but they haven't accomplished anything. All the dancing and celebrating for beating the Rams.

gmb1

Reaction score
Did the Ravens win the Super Bowl or something. I know they've had a wonderful season so far but they haven't accomplished anything. All the dancing and celebrating for beating the Rams.
Are you jealous? ;)