Ravens / Bills Divison game

visionary

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the playoff blueprint is out on the Ravens and Lamar Jackson. Force him to pass and confuse him on defense.
He's going to have to learn how to pass from the pocket and go through his progressions.
He has about two-to-three more years as a runner, then if he doesn't learn how to consistently beat you from the pocket, he's done as an elite talent.

you can’t win a SB with a running QB

Baltimore better not pay him or they will remain mediocre

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hold on, I can do this better!

rgiii.jpg

(once a division rival, always a division rival unless joining our team after)

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'd take Diggs over Cooper badly. See ball-get ball alpha male.

Brandon Beane should be GM of the year for that trade.

ghst187

Reaction score
Lamar is an exciting player to watch but I just don’t see him ever getting Baltimore all the way.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
True. But quarterbacks who play from the pocket can read the progression tree more quickly. Lamar goes through one, two progression, run. He doesn't really climb the pocket like Brees, Brady and Rodgers. He moves with the intention of running.
He should have had Brown for a touchdown the play before the pick 6.

Gotta cut the kid a little slack.. I don't think he even has three full seasons as a starter under his belt. A lot of young QBs struggle against good complex defenses and get better at deciphering them as they gain more experience.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
True. But quarterbacks who play from the pocket can read the progression tree more quickly. Lamar goes through one, two progression, run. He doesn't really climb the pocket like Brees, Brady and Rodgers. He moves with the intention of running.
He should have had Brown for a touchdown the play before the pick 6.

Maybe. Rusher came unblocked there and he didn’t have much time. But yeah, a better passer maybe would have seen the play earlier and threw with anticipation.