Ravens / Bills Divison game

triplets_93

Reaction score
Happy for the Bills. I love the blue color of their uniforms. I also love the green color of the Jets uniforms. I only love the color of the Cowboys uniforms when we're winning.

cern

Reaction score
If we can suffer with the Jones for the next 80 years, the Bills can suffer, too. Suffering is our new calling and Dak guarantees that to continue.
I imagine their suffering is tantamount to what the brits feel waiting for the queen mum to go.:)

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
he was blocked but actually made an effort, Jackson didn't try to get through the blocker. Maybe you didn't understand the phraae quit on a play.
This is what you said

weak *** effort by Jackson on the INT return,Dak would have blown the blocker up to try and catch the DB returning the INT

Ryan Lewis (#37) is a 6’0 195 corner that pushed the 6’2 235lb Dak out the way :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why didnt Dak blow up this blocker and prevent the TD :muttley:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Not surprised. Gettin’ schooled, has no answer and he knows it, loses interest or quits. Great runner, but as a QB? Not so much.

If last night didn’t expose Lamar as a fraud QB, I don’t know what will. It’s actually disgusting how much the media hyped this kid up. Any team can put a RB with a high school arm at QB.

ESisback

Reaction score
If last night didn’t expose Lamar as a fraud QB, I don’t know what will. It’s actually disgusting how much the media hyped this kid up. Any team can put a RB with a high school arm at QB.

He’s a better runner than Dak, but Dak’s a better QB. The pundits praise Jackson, but criticize Prescott. Price you pay for wearing The Star?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprised. Gettin’ schooled, has no answer and he knows it, loses interest or quits. Great runner, but as a QB? Not so much.
At the time that was posted, it was because he'd taken a hard hit and was being evaluated for a concussion.

ESisback

Reaction score
Maybe, but it has absolutely nothing to do with my post about him going to the lockerro m, but go off. New day. New game. lol

I never questioned whether or not he went to the locker room. I said he’s overrated, and that I’m not surprised he didn’t finish the game. “...but go off. New day. New game.” I don’t get what you’re trying to say.