Ravens Boards commentary

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we threw a couple of screens on Sunday now the Ravens fans think we "thrive" on the screen pass:laugh1: oh I like this tidbit

5. Recognize and make it a point to know where the hell Demarcus Ware (see the above "stud" designation) is AT ALL TIMES. This guy WILL KILL OUR OFFENSE. Period.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
god I want them to get destroyed now. i will add this link to my favorites.

Nexx

Reaction score
yeah.. really insightful. control the line of scrimmage on both sides, run run and play action. dont let TO beat you. sack romo. stop the run.

kinda sounds like us and every other teams strategy to winning a football game.

jday

Reaction score
Is there anyway the dialogue could be copy/pasted...I'm at work and cannot access that site.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In all honesty i've been surprised by Ravens fans. They seem like the most intelligent fans in the league. Not much homerism from my viewpoint. I was actually shocked.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2502267 said:
we threw a couple of screens on Sunday now the Ravens fans think we "thrive" on the screen pass:laugh1: oh I like this tidbit

5. Recognize and make it a point to know where the hell Demarcus Ware (see the above "stud" designation) is AT ALL TIMES. This guy WILL KILL OUR OFFENSE. Period.

Yeah, I just about busted a gut on that one too!

And I love the other lunatic who thought Baltimore would win by 2 scores!

Plus not one of them acknowledges how below average their offense is...

They think with no passing game that they're just going to run all over the Cowboy defense.

I don't think so.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not enough respect for Romo. Interesting.
Still, after a tough loss to Pittsburgh, you don't hear a lot of whining about how bad their team is or benching/trading Flacco or firing their OC.

slotshot

Reaction score
rocyaice;2502294 said:
In all honesty i've been surprised by Ravens fans. They seem like the most intelligent fans in the league. Not much homerism from my viewpoint. I was actually shocked.

Agreed...seems like everyone with a brain in the DC/Baltimore area wears Black and Purple (with our frequent 'Skins contributors excepted of course ;-))

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
why does this game have to be on NFLN? id love to see this game. I've loved B-mores defense and envy ed reed and ray lewis

cwbyfn1957

Reaction score
Idgit;2502323 said:
Not enough respect for Romo. Interesting.
Still, after a tough loss to Pittsburgh, you don't hear a lot of whining about how bad their team is or benching/trading Flacco or firing their OC.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2502349 said:
why does this game have to be on NFLN? id love to see this game. I've loved B-mores defense and envy ed reed and ray lewis

Man I wish we had Ed Reed and Ray Lewis....two of the U's finest right there.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;2502349 said:

Dude. You should totally call your cable provider and ask them for NFLN.

cwbyfn1957

Reaction score
This came off that Board:
I'm a Giants fan and watch the Cowboys all the time. You have to hit Romo over and over. Press the receivers and blitz, blitz, blitz, but watch out for the draw and screen. On offense you have to attack downfield, then run. The dink and dunk does not work. Run some quick hits up the middle, and one flea flicker will work perfectly. Also, when a wideout is one on one with no safety, a pump fake will be an easy touchdown.

They hit Romo over and over and still lost.
Loser.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
the kid 05;2502349 said:

the game will be streamed from nfl.com

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
cwbyfn1957;2502377 said:
I'm a Giants fan and watch the Cowboys all the time. You have to hit Romo over and over. Press the receivers and blitz, blitz, blitz, but watch out for the draw and screen. On offense you have to attack downfield, then run. The dink and dunk does not work. Run some quick hits up the middle, and one flea flicker will work perfectly. Also, when a wideout is one on one with no safety, a pump fake will be an easy touchdown.

I guess they didn't think of that Sunday night.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cwbyfn1957;2502377 said:

They hit Romo over and over and still lost.
Loser.

This guy knew our team pretty well. He's mostly right. They didn't watch the draws and screens. Oops.

Not much time to throw down field on us anymore, either. Flea flicker is a good idea. So is the double-move, if you've got time to set it up.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;2502409 said:
This guy knew our team pretty well. He's mostly right. They didn't watch the draws and screens. Oops.

Not much time to throw down field on us anymore, either. Flea flicker is a good idea. So is the double-move, if you've got time to set it up.

Plus even stretched extremely thin, this is not 2007's secondary.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
I think this is the week Garrett and Romo get to punish a team full of clever defensive players by feeding them exactly what they want to see.

For one, expect at least one fake screen to TC or Roy going to Miles or TO over the top. And for another, expect Witten/Bennett to positively abuse Ray on at least one fake draw.