Ravens Boards commentary

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2502608 said:
I am not really worried about the Ravens, not enough offense to hang with us.

However, I am very concerned about playing Philly at the Linc the last game of the season. The Eagles usually play pretty good at home and they might be in the hunt for a Wildcard if Atlanta and Tampa lose a game.

It is going to suck if we get eliminated from the playoffs by the freaking Eagles.

So, If either Tampa or Atlanta lose one more game, they are in the hunt?

Do you think the Commanders can beat the eagles? If so, do the Commanders have a chance?

I hate this time of the year when the Boyz have to rely on other teams!!

:mad:

Givincer

Reaction score
5Stars;2502619 said:
So, If either Tampa or Atlanta lose one more game, they are in the hunt?

Do you think the Commanders can beat the eagles? If so, do the Commanders have a chance?

I hate this time of the year when the Boyz have to rely on other teams!!

:mad:

We don't have to rely on other teams though. We're in the playoffs if we win.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Givincer;2502706 said:
We don't have to rely on other teams though. We're in the playoffs if we win.

Dude!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin there's a message in there!

RW31

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2502608 said:
I am not really worried about the Ravens, not enough offense to hang with us.
they average 23.2 points per game compared to our 23.7

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Flacco has had a good rookie year, but his stats against the blitz are abysmal. If I remember correctly, NFL Network showed his QB rating against the blitz was like 54. 10 of his 12 picks were when he was being blitzed.

Put pressure on him and he looks like all rookie's look when pressured.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
They are feeling pretty confident. They pretty much have the mindset that they can shut down just about everyone of or offensive weapons.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2503135 said:
They are feeling pretty confident. They pretty much have the mindset that they can shut down just about everyone of or offensive weapons.
good luck with that. not only are the boys playing for there playoff hopes but also for all the greats that have wore the star being the last game ever at Texas Stadium.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
"Just run the ball up the middle. Jason Brown vs NT Ratliff has to be the biggest mismatch in football history. Pound the rock and good things will happen. McClain should be our main back and get at least 20 carries. And unlike some other people in here i don't worry about Ware. Gaither will take care of him and shut him down. If they move him to the right side which they will do at times we need to make sure that Heap supports Anderson in pass protection. We turned the ball over against the Steelers in the 4th quarter because Cam decided that it would be a good idea to block OLB Timmons with a RB. I hope he learned from this."

Lmao WHO SAID THEY HAVE SMART FANS? Wow.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
can this game soon enough..

im ready for romo to pick apart this so called GOOD defense annnnnd..for this defense to tear this rookie apart

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The Giants defense is better than the Ravens, so caw...caw...caw on that, Edgar Allen Poe.

Oh, yeah, Romo led the offense to three TDs against the Giants.

After this game, they will quote Ray Lewis, nevermore.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
these guys are funny i quote " hit romo hit romo and you will win"

isnt that what the giants did and LOST???

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
reading through this thread, people tend to think we are going to score a bunch of points and come out and have our way.

I really dont see it that way. And I think the lack of pass attempts flacco will have if they run the football well will really hurt our defense.

this is a 10-6 or 13-9 type of game to me.

I think Miles austin is going to have to have some big returns and our special teams coverage is going to have to be outstanding.

by the way I have not seen one person talk about the alignment change on kickoff returns last week. They replaced scandrick the extra return man with stephen bowen and had a big group of blockers. Austin almost snuck through there twice. I have a feeling if we do this again he may break a big one here soon.

I am not sure if that was because pacman was out and they were protectings scandrick or if it was a sceme change based on something the giants do.

I really see us struggling to do anything on offense and likewise for the ravens. So folk had better be sharp and I hope austin breaks a big one somewhere.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2503251 said:
reading through this thread, people tend to think we are going to score a bunch of points and come out and have our way.

I really dont see it that way. And I think the lack of pass attempts flacco will have if they run the football well will really hurt our defense.

this is a 10-6 or 13-9 type of game to me.

I think Miles austin is going to have to have some big returns and our special teams coverage is going to have to be outstanding.

by the way I have not seen one person talk about the alignment change on kickoff returns last week. They replaced scandrick the extra return man with stephen bowen and had a big group of blockers. Austin almost snuck through there twice. I have a feeling if we do this again he may break a big one here soon.

I am not sure if that was because pacman was out and they were protectings scandrick or if it was a sceme change based on something the giants do.

I really see us struggling to do anything on offense and likewise for the ravens. So folk had better be sharp and I hope austin breaks a big one somewhere.

the only way the score is close is if Proctor is in the game other than that it shouldn't even be close.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
hit romo?

sure, hit romo right after he throws 20 yard bombs to our W.O.W :D no problem

jbsg02

Reaction score
how about "Romo is at his best when he has time"

aren't ALL quarterbacks?

Brian_C82

Reaction score
I was very impressed with how Romo handled the pressure last Sunday. I honestly didn't think he had it in him. He did everything a quarterback is supposed to do against a good defense.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Wow, these guys think their team walks on water! I can't wait to see Dallas make em pay!

robjgrif

Reaction score
No disrespect but I am not buying that whole new Dallas defense crap. Maybe I will change my mind after Saturday but honestly Washington is playing like crap right now and the Steelers offense isnt exactly balanced or explosive. And you played the Giants with their best RB and WR out, and when they had both of those guys they demolished the Cowboys. So, I am not buying it. Sorry.

---------

I guess 8 sacks against the Gnads, leading the NFL in sacks, and having the leading sacker in the league, means nothing. Your right, don't buy it...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dbair1967;2502546 said:
Just the opp for me. The only way the Eagles game will be easier is if they somehow lose to Washington and are eliminated. Otherwise that game will be far tougher than this one.

I have no doubt the Eagles will beat a floundering Commanders team. I was amazed at how Mike Zimmer kept their offense in check. Jason Campbell has regressed, not progressed. This game is crucial. To me, it is more within our grasp than walking into Philadelphia and trying to win there. I'd rather not have that game as an absolute must, but it probably will be.