Ravens Fan Comes in Peace - Pregame Activities?

Mattr318

Reaction score
Been to Dallas once or twice before and am excited to be at the last game at your storied stadium. I know the stadium kind of sits out there at the intersection of a bunch of roads, so I don't know what pregame festivities besides the standard tailgate are available. Can someone give me some thoughts? We would like to enjoy a true Dallas Cowboys experience. Here's to a good game. Thanks.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy the game but go home a little disappointed. I think we need this one a little more than you do. Here's to a good game.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, you're surrounded by world class people for the most part, so enjoy the site dude...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2500793 said:
Welcome to the board, you're surrounded by world class people for the most part, so enjoy the site dude...

Well there's no need to lie to the man. :lmao2:

Primetime42

Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
Been to Dallas once or twice before and am excited to be at the last game at your storied stadium. I know the stadium kind of sits out there at the intersection of a bunch of roads, so I don't know what pregame festivities besides the standard tailgate are available. Can someone give me some thoughts? We would like to enjoy a true Dallas Cowboys experience. Here's to a good game. Thanks.
He comes in peace!!!!

Get 'im!!!

:chainsaw:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
:welcome:,First let me tell you I Love Your Title.
"I COME IN PEACE":lmao2:

Second of all, I'm from NY, so I can't help you on where to go and what there is to do near The Stadium, I hope some one here helps you out on that, Now Third and most Important of all.

WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THE GINTS RUN ALL OVER YOU AND MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE A SECOND RATE "D" ??????????????????

I had you guys beating the crap out of them.:mad:;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mattr318;2500774 said:

I will be there.

I think after the game the are having some ceremonies. Players and such from the past.
Depending on where you're staying I know the perfect place for some beers after the game. About 11 miles from the stadium.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
Ive been to like 5 nfl stadiums including texas stadium (which is the best stadium of all time :D ) and im sure there will be plenty to do this weekend there! And im not just saying this cause im a cowboy fan but people down there are very classy and dont do stupid classless things. God I wish I could be down there instead of this dump they call central new york!!!!

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
so I don't know what pregame festivities besides the standard tailgate are available. Can someone give me some thoughts? We would like to enjoy a true Dallas Cowboys experience. Here's to a good game. Thanks.

Little Known Fact- A traditional Dallas Cowboy's gameday involves going to a local restaurant and giving your tickets to a deserving Cowboy fan. Sounds weird but that's what you need to do.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
:welcome: to The Zone. Hope some of the crazies here hook you up with all the details.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sorry the refs gave Pittsburgh last week's game. Now you know how we felt.

Welcome to the site, I've always loved watching the Ravens D...let's just hope it's a little more porous this time around :D.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
there will be the standard tailgating.
the Corral, located gate 8 will open at 3 pm, food and drinks available, live music, Hooters girls.
there will be an 18 wheeler displaying Cowboys history, and one selling
stuff.
probably be a big stage around gate 1 or 2, last week it had Ford trucks
on it with a DJ playing music.
The Landry statue, gate 1 demands you to pay your respects.
There will be a plane flying around and around and around telling you that
with your ticket stub you can get into the Mens Club free....it doesnt tell you
how much it cost before you get out though.
the players park around gate 8, the visiting team bus enters there also, probably 3 hours before gametime.....some get there earlier than others.
around the stadium there are numerous vendors selling the typical souvenirs, there are also a couple of tents set up selling high priced autographed stuff, maybe a silent auction even.
there are usually some ex Cowboys set up in little booths selling autographs, but that probably doesnt interest you.
there is plenty to look at and do, you just have to be willing to walk.
the official pro shop is around gate 6 i think but is very crowded on game days so i stay away from there.

oh yeah, welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy the pregame activities and nothing else !! kidding...sort of...as long as the Boys win !!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2500804 said:
Shhh, let them think it at least anyways! :grin:

I'll do my part, I'll stay out of this thread...

Oh, damn... another perfectly good plan, shot to hell... :D

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Best tip I can give you is to not forget they moved the game to Sunday.

...BTW, I'm just teasing. Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay in Dallas (other than an awful, season-altering loss, of course).