Ravens Fan Comes in Peace - Pregame Activities?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
You didn't know that fans from the visiting team are no longer allowed in Texas Stadium?

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
LowTech;2501253 said:
You didn't know that fans from the visiting team are no longer allowed in Texas Stadium?

yeah i read that on the website also, since its the last game on texas stadium onle cowboys fans will be allowed.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2501055 said:
I'm sorry the refs gave Pittsburgh last week's game. Now you know how we felt.

Welcome to the site, I've always loved watching the Ravens D...let's just hope it's a little more porous this time around :D.

I see we have another endorser of the "Dallas is 9-0, officials are 0-5" crap.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
Been to Dallas once or twice before and am excited to be at the last game at your storied stadium. I know the stadium kind of sits out there at the intersection of a bunch of roads, so I don't know what pregame festivities besides the standard tailgate are available. Can someone give me some thoughts? We would like to enjoy a true Dallas Cowboys experience. Here's to a good game. Thanks.

give me ur tickets and enjoy the game at a local bar, because u would not like Texas Stadium. :laugh1:

Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:
Been to Dallas once or twice before and am excited to be at the last game at your storied stadium. I know the stadium kind of sits out there at the intersection of a bunch of roads, so I don't know what pregame festivities besides the standard tailgate are available. Can someone give me some thoughts? We would like to enjoy a true Dallas Cowboys experience. Here's to a good game. Thanks.

Wish we could have traded that 2nd round or 3rd round pick for him like 3 years ago when he was available...

Good luck to you guys... but hope T.O does the Ray Lewis dance when he scores.

Mattr318

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2501341 said:
You guys scared the poor bastid.:laugh1:

Please playa! I'm still here. Just giving the board a chance to respond. Thanks for the feedback.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Mattr318;2500774 said:

First off welcome to the Zone. Enjoy your stay.

Second I'm not sure that you need anything other than the great tailgate activity when you go to a Cowboys game. Just chatting with some of the folks out there, throwing a football around, eating some great food is a killer experience all on its own.