Twitter: Ravens moving on from Earl Thomas, Cowboys most likely suitor

BermyStar

Reaction score
iu
****... now I'm hungry lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
How is it nonsense? It's literally how Jimmy Johnson built championship defenses.

it's a foolish statement mislabeling good players who get in trouble off the field as better than good players who do not.

and in this current era it is used as an excuse to justify guys who have trouble around them being signed.

For instance this foolish term was used constantly to justify Hardy's signing. it was used prior to that to justify Pac Man jones signings.

its naive and foolish.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
it's a foolish statement mislabeling good players who get in trouble off the field as better than good players who do not.

and in this current era it is used as an excuse to justify guys who have trouble around them being signed.

For instance this foolish term was used constantly to justify Hardy's signing. it was used prior to that to justify Pac Man jones signings.

its naive and foolish.
"Dawg's" are actually fierce competitors who make plays and are motivated to win. Earl is that guy.

Earl Thomas ain't Greg Hardy. Dude is a champion and will make this secondary better.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If the 49ers outbid us (assuming we bid at all) for Earl, I'm immediately calling John Lynch and offering a pick for 49ers Safety Tarvarius Moore. He's buried behind Jaquiski Tartt and Jimmy Ward on the 49ers depth chart, and Earl would only compound that. We were allegedly very high on Moore in 2018. He went 95th, after we picked Michael Gallup in the 3rd, and before we picked Dorance Armstrong in the 4th.

6'2", 190 lbs, and only 24. Unique athleticism for a Safety:

40: 4.32
20-yard shuttle: 4.2
3-cone drill: 6.95
Vertical: 38.5"
Broad: 11'1"

Compared to Awuzie:
40: 4.43
20-yard shuttle: 4.14
3-cone drill: 6.81
Vertical: 39.5"
Broad: 11'

or athletic freak Byron Jones:
40: 4.43
20-yard shuttle: 3.94
3-cone drill: 6.78
Vertical: 44.5"
Broad: 12'3"

MikeB80

Reaction score
the only position i want a choir boy is qb. i will take nasty dirty criminals every where else espeshally ol and dl.

Really? What does being a criminal have to do with being good at football?

Rayman70

Reaction score
"Dawg's" are actually fierce competitors who make plays and are motivated to win. Earl is that guy.

Earl Thomas ain't Greg Hardy. Dude is a champion and will make this secondary better.
unless GOODELL suspends him.

fishspill

Reaction score
I’m all for getting him. Probably be our best secondary player the moment he signs. Risk vs reward seems strongly slanted to being worth it.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I do not want Earl Thomas. The Ravens are dumping him because his play is nowhere where it used to be. His salary is high and now he is fighting with teammates and causing problems. He has been exhibiting strange behavior the past few years. Dude just is not right in the head.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I do not want Earl Thomas. The Ravens are dumping him because his play is nowhere where it used to be. His salary is high and now he is fighting with teammates and causing problems. He has been exhibiting strange behavior the past few years. Dude just is not right in the head.
Where do you get that his play is nowhere near where it use to be?