Ravens vs Jaguars (yahoo free stream)

StylisticS

Reaction score
I am laughing at them not knowing that the word football means something different outside of America and Canada.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've only seen about a 15 minutes of the game. He's been around the ball and in on some tackles; nothing spectacular that I've seen but not trash.
He has had a solid season so far.

My thing with Jack as a player was that it was gonna take a some time for him to develope into a complete NFL LB. When I looked at him just at LB, I thought he needed alot of work. It was probably a product of him being moved around so much in that defense. However once he hits his cieling he could be be best or top 2 in the NFL.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Jacksonville slaughtered the Ravens. Bortles was better than Flacco. Flacco is such a weird Quarterback. He's good and he's got a big arm but he can be inaccurate and take bad sacks. You just don't know what you're going to get with him.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He has had a solid season so far.

My thing with Jack as a player was that it was gonna take a some time for him to develope into a complete NFL LB. When I looked at him just at LB, I thought he needed alot of work. It was probably a product of him being moved around so much in that defense. However once he hits his cieling he could be be best or top 2 in the NFL.

No way man, who's got time for developing; fuzzylumpkins has already declared Jack "average at best."

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I suggest you leave the political commentary out of the thread and there won't be nearly as much contention. And leave race and generalized characterizations out as well.