Ravens vs Jaguars (yahoo free stream)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Ravens defense needs to give me some cheap points! A pick 6 or something. Sheesh.

Hardline

Reaction score
What do you mean by on the verge of...it has pretty much been put in the dumpster and on it's way to the land fill...if the dictator is not exiled, it will become a parking lot soon....
No one is cheering it on, maybe just want it to change back for the better, like it used to be. The current regime is destroying it.
Agreed, But there are some that are perfectly happy to see the the NFL used to advance an anti American stance.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dude! The game! Big, early season implications!

My house goes on the market next Wednesday and still have a bunch of crap to finish. They are taking pictures next Tuesday to get the listing ready. Maybe I will stream the game on my laptop (DTV Sunday Ticket).

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No, I do not think you understand what Constitutional rights are.
When you say freedom of speech is employer granted... Yeah you're confused.

Look up this little thing called the bill of rights. Check out what the first of those ten things called "amendments" says.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My house goes on the market next Wednesday and still have a bunch of crap to finish. They are taking pictures next Tuesday to get the listing ready. Maybe I will stream the game on my laptop (DTV Sunday Ticket).
Oh, well yeah, the deck then! Good luck with the sale, Vi. You in Texas?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Also the Jags have spent some money on FA
Heaven forbid we do that
That is because they had no homegrown players to pay. You have to meet a minimum floor.

They don't have a Dez, Witten, Tyron, Fredrick, Lee, etc on big deals.