Ray Ray in Big D?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've heard the part about he might not be back in B-more. Not the part about playing for Tuna.

Yeah, but I would poop my pants in sheer joy if he came to Dallas. :p:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Ray is toast- no good anymore and questionable heart at this point too.

I nominate this one for MOST IGNORANT POST OF THE DAY!

Mike Montana

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:
There's a rumor swirling around work that Baltimore sports radio was saying Ray Lewis probably won't be re-signed by the Ravens and that he has publically said he would like to play for Parcells if he becomes a free agent. Has anyone heard anything like this?? Sorry to contribute to the ever growing rumor mill, but now that Bill signed, I figured we would be starving for a little contraversy.

I heard that rumor here in Maryland on the Radio. But I also heard that Jerry Jones might not give Ray Lewis the digits he wants also.

This is probably to seal up the lost of Dat Nguyen. I think Dat Nguyen might take a pay cut and see limited action as a back-up.

I would like for it to happen.

T.O. and Ray Lewis in Dallas. Why not bring in Culpepper or McNair if they get release he is younger than Drew Bledsoe, they do know how to avoid getting punished by D-Lineman, and he is good with elite Wide Receivers.

Have em as a back-up until Drew Bledsoe goes down...or when Drew retires or just let em play for the starting position..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Hope not.

Would like to see a young draftee man that spot...
Say it with me Mick, Ahmad Brooks, ILB, Virginia, at 18.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Say it with me Mick, Ahmad Brooks, ILB, Virginia, at 18.

:ralph:

You need to REALLY watch Brooks before you say that.

He could run a 4.3 at 250lbs. if he wants to. He may be an athletic freak, but in his case it doesn't translate into a football player. Heck, Kai Parham is the best LB on that team and most do not see him over a 2nd round pick.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BigWillie said:
:ralph:

You need to REALLY watch Brooks before you say that.

He could run a 4.3 at 250lbs. if he wants to. He may be an athletic freak, but in his case it doesn't translate into a football player. Heck, Kai Parham is the best LB on that team and most do not see him over a 2nd round pick.
I have watched Brooks, thanks for the advice though. I will keep it in mind.

Double

Reaction score
The only reason why he may not return to Baltimore is money. He is asking for another huge contract and at this point, he may not get it from the Ravens and we shouldnt poker up the money too. His best day are past him and he will tie up the cap. He's been hurt 2 of the 3 past season, has gone through surgery and wouldnt fare well in the 3-4 system. Enough of all this big name players, lets go after people that are reliable and can make plays. I dont see any big name on that foreskins defense and they are playing as a unit, that is what works in the NFL.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think Brooks is a bit overated.

I'd rather have Carpenter from OSU (as long as he's not a thug. You never know with those OSU players).

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
The offseason has begun. Big name-itis has struck.

I really don't want any part of Ray Lewis. He is reportedly looking for a deal in the Peyton Manning neighborhood. :laugh2:

STSINAZ

Reaction score
let me get this straight, ware, james, lewis and a top notch LOLB...thats what i am talkin about!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
junk said:

I really don't want any part of Ray Lewis. He is reportedly looking for a deal in the Peyton Manning neighborhood. :laugh2:
Is he really...

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:
There's a rumor swirling around work that Baltimore sports radio was saying Ray Lewis probably won't be re-signed by the Ravens and that he has publically said he would like to play for Parcells if he becomes a free agent. Has anyone heard anything like this?? Sorry to contribute to the ever growing rumor mill, but now that Bill signed, I figured we would be starving for a little contraversy.

Well he is NOT a free agent :bang2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:

Yeah Ray Lewis and T.O. on same team LOL

Zman5

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Yeah Ray Lewis and T.O. on same team LOL

Bring in Jeff Garcia as well. Heck, we can then hire Mooch as the OC.

Reaction score
junk said:

Hasn't Lewis lost a ton of speed over the past few years? We could end up in a situation like MIA was in when they picked up LB Junior Seau, JAX when they signed DE Hugh Douglas, or when we signed DE Marcellus Wiley. In all situations, the team ended up with an aging player living off his past glory while contributing nothing special to the present...