RB Dalvin Cook signs with the Baltimore Ravens

Sydla

Reaction score
He's clearly not the guy of old and he's clearly not some needle mover like a McCaffery is at the TB spot, but I'd be curious to get inside the heads of the Cowboys front office and see if they had genuine interest.

Because Pollard and Dowdle just aren't good enough IMO. And if one gets hurt, whew boy.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He's clearly not the guy of old and he's clearly not some needle mover like a McCaffery is at the TB spot, but I'd be curious to get inside the heads of the Cowboys front office and see if they had genuine interest.

Because Pollard and Dowdle just aren't good enough IMO. And if one gets hurt, whew boy.
100% my position

But I also feel like Cook went where he wanted to go

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Broaddus mentioned the other day that the Cowboys didn't have any interest in Cook..Dowdle and Pollard are both better than Cook, the problem with the Cowboys running game is the offensive line

817Gill

Reaction score
Unless we are signing a run game coordinator or OL coach no player will make a difference here. Mike’s been known his whole career to have a vanilla run game and it’s been no different here.

My biggest disappointment is Schotty is known for his run scheme, why we haven’t been able to execute is beyond me. The players are too good and if Schotty is who he was in Seattle then the only person I can point to is the OL coach.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Unless we are signing a run game coordinator or OL coach no player will make a difference here. Mike’s been known his whole career to have a vanilla run game and it’s been no different here.

My biggest disappointment is Schotty is known for his run scheme, why we haven’t been able to execute is beyond me. The players are too good and if Schotty is who he was in Seattle then the only person I can point to is the OL coach.
Wrong. The problem was thinking TP was a lead back. He isn’t. He wasn’t in Memphis either. Pollard is at his best as a change of pace guy. It’s shown all season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

This is the second time this season he’s been available and they didn’t want him. I’m curious to know why they don’t but they like Vaughn, Luepke and Malik.

JayFord

Reaction score
if a team releases a player during the end of the year there must be an issue with the players performance

but this is the "cowboys" fanbase so lets all cry about not getting him just like julio, leonard and byard

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
if a team releases a player during the end of the year there must be an issue with the players performance

but this is the "cowboys" fanbase so lets all cry about not getting him just like julio, leonard and byard
Actually I think they did this for Cook. Cook and Ravens must’ve had something lined up to do this.