RB Dalvin Cook signs with the Baltimore Ravens

JayFord

Reaction score
Actually I think they did this for Cook. Cook and Ravens must’ve had something lined up to do this.
they may have, but i dont think the ravens needed cook i like their backs unless one of them is hurt or something

i doubt cook gives them anything more than few solid 30 yard games in the playoffs but i could very well be wrong

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s the run blocking.
How come dowdle seems to do better then? It’s actually the scheme. I don’t know why people refuse to acknowledge pollard ain’t the guy. He said it last season in his first start. Dude was gassed. They keep running pollard up the middle like he’s Zeke. He isn’t. Stretch, counter, or misdirection. The run blocking isn’t the problem. Not utilizing his best attributes is. Coupled with the fact he’s a change of pace back not a lead back and you have what we have seen all year.

kevm3

Reaction score
lol so if Pollard or Dowdle get injured or both, then we're completely screwed.

I don't understand what the front office does during the regular season. Does any attempt at real talent evaluation or roster improvement go on?

kevm3

Reaction score
if a team releases a player during the end of the year there must be an issue with the players performance

but this is the "cowboys" fanbase so lets all cry about not getting him just like julio, leonard and byard
Yea let's just go not make any attempt to make any moves to get better. Let's cruise into another second round exit as teams that actually have an active front office during the season beat us down yet again.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
He's clearly not the guy of old and he's clearly not some needle mover like a McCaffery is at the TB spot, but I'd be curious to get inside the heads of the Cowboys front office and see if they had genuine interest.

Because Pollard and Dowdle just aren't good enough IMO. And if one gets hurt, whew boy.
Jerry did sign a WR and a RB to the practice squad. I didn't recognize the players, but I'm not that up on the free agent market. I'll post the article if I find it.

JayFord

Reaction score
Yea let's just go not make any attempt to make any moves to get better. Let's cruise into another second round exit as teams that actually have an active front office during the season beat us down yet again.
How does Dalvin Cook who has less than 400 rush yards make us better especially when the mail culprit is the oline not opening enough holes in the run game?

Pollard is the better option and im not impressed with Pollard

JayFord

Reaction score
How does Dalvin Cook who has less than 400 rush yards make us better especially when the mail culprit is the oline not opening enough holes in the run game?

Pollard is the better option and im not impressed with Pollard

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another swing and miss from our front office.
Cook has done nothing this season. He was a big disappointment for the Jets. He was averaging only 3.2 a carry and had 2 fumbles. It would have been a swing and miss had we signed him prior to the season. He’s washed up.

BKBDAD

Reaction score
Obviously the best team right now in the league thinks he still has something left in the tank! Fact is, the Boys do not have a power back to take the load off of TP and it has hurt him and the team this season! Yeah I know he will most likely get to 1,000 yards this season which equivocates to a whopping 58.83 yards per the 17 game season. It's not the stat it used to be! If the best teams in the league are grabbing players when available I don't understand Jerry not wanting to bolster his team? Maddening!