RB Joseph Randle was arrested yesterday for shoplifting at Dillards

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Knew a rich kid who shoplifted from Walmart because it gave him some kind of thrill. Either Joseph was after the same kick or he has managed his money very, very poorly.

Who knows, will be interested to hear his side of the story.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Gucci Guilty Black cologne and a 2 pack of black Polo underwear. And it was all caught on the surveillance cameras. That's how they saw him. So there is no his side of the story. He tried to get away with it plain and simple.

Here goes his mugshot:

1013-joseph-randle-mug-shot-1.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to be flippin' kidding me. I can't wait to hear his side of the story.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Not surprising Sas. Like many on this board, your IQ is probably much to high to understand the thought process on this one. That's not a bad thing BTW.

I am going to wait for further details before disparaging the intelligence of anyone, though this is certainly a head scratcher. I fear your post on this incident's potential impact on resigning Murray is probably too true.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Driving back home, Joseph Randle sniffed the air. His BO was quite noticable. Then he had a shocking relevation!

My drawers are wholly!

Knowing that his mother would disapprove of him getting into an accident stinking and having holes in his shorts, Randle whipped into the nearest Dillards parking lot, jumped out, ran in, grabbed what he needed, and bolted for the exit. Little did he know that a mall cop lurked nearby...

Ren

Reaction score
The ridicule from the locker room will probably be punishment enough

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
He may have accidentally walked out with the item or placed it in his cart and forgot about it. Or he may have done self checkout and didn't scan the item by accident.

YR

No... Dillards is an upscale department store, there's no self-checkout, and no carts that I can remember... It is a hard place to steal from, lots of cameras, and their loss prevention teams are serious about their jobs... There's no uniformed security, there's 4-5 plain-clothed agents roaming the store and monitoring the cameras... The security at Dillards are well-trained and professional, it's not likely that they made a mistake here... I would never do it now, but I used to steal from Dillards when I was a teenager (even cologne testers), I used to shoplift everywhere for a couple years... It never mattered how much money I had in my pocket, if I could steal something, I would... I'd risk my freedom for the stupidest little trinkets when I had no real desire for the item... Stealing is an addiction for some people, realizing my addiction is what made me stop... That said, it was really dumb for me to shoplift when I was 14-15, but I cant imagine doing something like this in my 20's, regardless of my financial status... Really poor decision by Randle...

Last edited:

Eddie

Reaction score
this should be interesting. Why would a player making decent money need to steal an item that is 500 or less? Got to be more to the story

It's the thrill of getting away with it.

Just shows you the level of the guy's intelligence. Risk an NFL career for $500 at Dilliards.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's the thrill of getting away with it.

Just shows you the level of the guy's intelligence. Risk an NFL career for $500 at Dilliards.

It may be, we don't know. We can all sit here guessing. We will find out soon enough

dupree89

Reaction score
Idiotic move. But, he's our idiot. And I like this guy. (as a player)