RB market is drying up pretty quick

Big_D

Reaction score
Looks like we’re going to really put the ‘any RB will be fine’ theory to the test. Weird that other teams don’t feel this way. Specially the one that just ran all over them!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Looking at my cheat sheet, def not much left out there but I have to believe MM has a strong hand here. In other words, I can't imagine them not willing to sign an RB of his choice for under $10M, especially if he stands on the table.

Havic

Reaction score
Look for a dark horse candidate at rb who will be super cheap, gonna throw Clyde Edward’s name out there (chiefs 1st rounder) who is a unrestricted fa now

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Little deuce going to work with Daddy!!
Little doosh, I mean Deuce, is going to be 'The Little Engine That Could'. Get ready for an astonishing 1.6 yards per carry this season, but only if wears 4 inch platform cleats to make him tall enough to take the handoff.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas will draft the rb from Texas in the 1st round that won't play next season lol

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The holes on the team, and there are many, will be filled with cheap free agents signed in May and the draft. The Jones boys don’t own the Cowboys to win super bowls they own them to pad their generational wealth. Anyone that believes what the old snake oil salesman says has their head in the sand.

visionary

Reaction score
Looking at my cheat sheet, def not much left out there but I have to believe MM has a strong hand here. In other words, I can't imagine them not willing to sign an RB of his choice for under $10M, especially if he stands on the table.
Yes, MM has the power
This must be his move just like coaching as a lame duck in his last year

Hes the Dak of HCs “if i have to fight a bear pour some honey on me”

:laugh: :facepalm:

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Hoping for Joe Mixon - The only positive is that teams looking for running backs is also drying up. But there is not much to be optimistic about!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like we’re going to really put the ‘any RB will be fine’ theory to the test.
They will sign one eventually. It will be interesting to see how much they spend because it's clear they don't want to overpay in FA any more.

Additionally they will draft a back. There are some good ones.