RB market is drying up pretty quick

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
We signed Ronald Jones last year.

I expect a similar level signing. And he'll be off the roster by November.
The problem is you dont have Pollard on the roster now. Injured or not, Pollard was still a good RB. Now you have zilch.

This is looking like the WR position after Dez got released after 2017 and started Deonte Thompson the following season at WR.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Anyone saying we will draft a running back needs to understand that this is one of the worst rb classes in a long time. We need to go all in on King Henry... but the fact we lost Moss due to 4 million a year tells me we are not signing a running back.

stinkface

Reaction score
Maybe they will have try outs in the spring like the Commanders and Eagles did about 30 years ago.

Redline360

Reaction score
Looks like we're be drafting one pretty high. Sickening honestly. Have other major issues to fill first

John813

Reaction score
Watch them re-sign Zeke

But in all seriousness, there's still some young names out there. No one that is that #1 can't miss guy, but vets that can share the load with a rookie, that may drop down to our price range.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Anyone saying we will draft a running back needs to understand that this is one of the worst rb classes in a long time. We need to go all in on King Henry... but the fact we lost Moss due to 4 million a year tells me we are not signing a running back.
You are right but it appears Henry's market is nowhere near what he had hoped. Last I heard the Ravens offered $6.8M

Aven8

Reaction score
This was probably the hottest RB market FA has seen in years. And we sat out of it folks……

kevm3

Reaction score
At this point, does it even matter who we sign? Our O-line is going to be worse than it was last year. There's a high chance we bring Zeke back or try to give Deuce more snaps. Right now we're at the risk of going in with Deuce, Dowdle and Malik Davis. If I'm Dak, I'd waive the no-trade clause.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Jonathan Brooks, Texas, So. Height: 6'0" Weight: 207 Age: 20.5 ..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Little doosh, I mean Deuce, is going to be 'The Little Engine That Could'. Get ready for an astonishing 1.6 yards per carry this season, but only if wears 4 inch platform cleats to make him tall enough to take the handoff.
loooooooooooooooool