RB's 40 yd coming up next...*Merged*

thewireman

Reaction score
Hong2221;1968290 said:
I SO AGREE

Can you imagine a 235lb back that runs 4.4's in Mendenhall tiring the defense and the Barbarian bruising the defense up....Talk about a lethal combination:worthy:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hong2221;1968287 said:
CJ is built like a glass cup!

tearing down a player to build up another, yeah, that hasn't been tried before :rolleyes:

btw, nate, it probably was you, but that was many pages ago and I don't feel like wading, so I'll take your word for it, you don't seem like a guy who bull****s

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
thewireman;1968299 said:
Can you imagine a 235lb back that runs 4.4's in Mendenhall tiring the defense and the Barbarian bruising the defense up....Talk about a lethal combination:worthy:
I can also envision Marion bruising up the D, and Chris Johnson coming in and busting off a 60+ yard TD run, bigger :bow: ;)

Dallas could go so many routes w/ RB, and I wouldn't really complain, I just happen to like Chris Johnson a whole bunch, gee golly, this O would be explosive

thewireman

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1968307 said:
I can also envision Marion bruising up the D and Chris Johnson coming in and busting off a 60 yard TD run, bigger :bow: ;)

Dallas could go so many routes w/ RB, and I wouldn't really complain, I just happen to like Chris Johnson a whole bunch, gee golly, this O would be explosive

I wouldn't mind a Chris Johnson either. I just know I have never watched or cared about the draft but this year is going to be exciting

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
thewireman;1968309 said:
I wouldn't mind a Chris Johnson either. I just know I have never watched or cared about the draft but this year is going to be exciting

these are fun times, enjoy it

Natedawg44

Reaction score
http://pit.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=2&c=731238

Check out this absolutely great link for the all times in each event. I guess Johnson was 1/100 of a sec from a tie with Rondel Menedez from 1999. There's a name I would not know as the all time record holder for fastest electronically timed 40 at Indianapolis.