RB's 40 yd coming up next...*Merged*

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Darren McFadden just ran the fastest 40 at the Combine. McFadden, the Arkansas running back, who is a top-five pick ran a time of 4.27. Also, Felix Jones, McFadden's teammate, and a potential pick of the Cowboys ran a 4.4.
Texas' Jamaal Charles ran a 4.36. Steve Slaton of West Virginia ran a 4.4. Kevin Smith of UCF just ran a 4.43. Lots of speed out there with the running backs.
There was some thought that McFadden wouldn't workout at the combine. Well, in his first attempt today, he made a impact.

If Jerry wasn't thinking about moving up before he is now fellas.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hong2221;1968036 said:
*** CJ, RAY RICE FOOLS! and we need to pick up a good CB

who r u MR. T

ray rice doesn't even measure up 2 CJ in atheltic ability and overall talent

BigWillie

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;1968067 said:
who r u MR. T

ray rice doesn't even measure up 2 CJ in atheltic ability and overall talent

Ray Rice doesn't match Chris Johnson in overall talent?

:lmao2:

Nexx

Reaction score
so many good backs this year, i would skip on them in the first.

go cb and wr or two corners if two just happen to drop.

you can pick up a very good back in the 2nd.

hell felix might fall into the third with his horrible performance this combine.

btcutter

Reaction score
Nexx;1968117 said:
so many good backs this year, i would skip on them in the first.

go cb and wr or two corners if two just happen to drop.

you can pick up a very good back in the 2nd.

hell felix might fall into the third with his horrible performance this combine.

I just want to make sure we get two good young CBs in the 1st three rounds of the draft. RB can come in between and a WR.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1967804 said:
I don't know, but I'm starting to love that Chris Johnson kid. 4.24? Sweet Mother of God. Go youtube him for his highlights. He's incredible.
When I first saw his youtube highlights, I knew he could run a sub 4.25. I was actually thinking in perfect conditions he might be able to run a sub 4.2. That dude can flat out fly.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
peplaw06;1968171 said:
When I first saw his youtube highlights, I knew he could run a sub 4.25. I was actually thinking in perfect conditions he might be able to run a sub 4.2. That dude can flat out fly.

he made it look like he was gliding when he hit that 4.24 :eek:

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Nors;1968238 said:
4.24 at a combine might be record? Ever?

That's what I was trying to find out earlier. I thought Napoleon Kauffman ran a 4.22 at the combine, but thats a long time ago.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Natedawg44;1968275 said:
That's what I was trying to find out earlier. I thought Napoleon Kauffman ran a 4.22 at the combine, but thats a long time ago.

someone posted, I think in this very same thread, that Kauffman holds the record w/ a 4.22

he was a pretty good RB, nothing great, but produced a couple 1,000 yard seasons

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1968281 said:
someone posted, I think in this very same thread, that Kauffman holds the record w/ a 4.22

he was a pretty good RB, nothing great, but produced a couple 1,000 yard seasons

Heck It may have been my post. I don't know that's just the fastest time I ever remember.